Prayer

Temples aren't really a thing of his. Or so you thought that's why you never brought him, nor asked him to even drop by for that matter. Turns out Sousuke would visit one, not very often but not very seldom either, when he feels like it. As if a calling. Some sort of timing. When things got chaotic, may it be around him or in his mind and soul. One time he took you to a very old and a very popular temple. Amazed, you keep looking around and kept your voice quiet the entire time to show your respect, as told by your boyfriend. What Sousuke was unaware of is you've always wanted to be in a temple not to sightsee, but to pray for him. To pray for his shoulder. To pray for his condition and strength to keep moving forward. Same with him. You're always in Sousuke's prayers. He didn't know when he started doing so but since the day he met you, he's been praying for you. Inside that temple back then, when he looked over to your side once he was done praying, you were next to him, calm and in peace with your eyes closed and your hands clasped. Sousuke smiled. He smiled in realization he almost shed a tear. She's my answered prayer.

~

Hey HAPPY 4K! you guys don't know how happy I am right now! I saw just how the reads multiplied recently and I was in complete awe you guys. Thank you so very much. I didn't know there's so many of you! You're from like ALL parts of the globe and i'm here in the Philippines like (╥﹏╥)

Don't even start it with the ranks. THE RANKS you guys are sicccckkk. Never expected any of those. Thank you thank you THANK YOU. And I love every single one of you.

Idk what to have for a 4k special. Eternal Thoughts is also NEARING 5K and i seriously haven't planned a single special. No idea still.

Help me.