Quotes

11 thousand thank you freebies!

Thank you guys so much for 11k reads. It was only 10.8k the last time I checked. You guys took me by surprise. Wow. From my home somewhere in the Philippines, I send you the biggest of gratitude. Ily, everyone.

For this special, I will drop down 11 of my personal favorite quotes from this book. There are a lot tbh, but i will only reveal 11. Making this book have been the greatest of all my pastime so having fave lines is inevitable.

Let's get to it💙

In random order:

1⃣

It all started with your fingers that back then delicately ravelled against his mop of torquoise hair, brushed them back from which light crept up slowly, slowly, 'til the world is in full view. You, in full view.

from Stunning; Ikuya

2⃣

Just his eyes which have irises like the vast oceans would make you feel afloat with one look; just his orbs swarmed with different shades of blue would make you feel lost.

from Eyes; Haru

3⃣

“I told you,” he whispered not long after, smiles still evident in both your flushed faces, “I will kiss you everytime you call my name.”

from Kiss; Kisumi

4⃣

He realized that you have always been the one he was looking out in the world for and he would now face it. Not run away from it.

from Stay; Natsuya

5⃣

When you smiled Makoto understood you could do more rounds. Okay, he looked ahead. Let's run away.

from Jogging; Makoto

6⃣

Then you told him. You asked him why he wouldn't smile when time would stop if he does.

from Inside; Sousuke

7⃣

Although apart, it would only take him a call away to feel home again by the sound of your voice. He really likes your voice.

from Voice; Nagisa

8⃣

“It's not just living in a house,” he whispered as you were both looking from outside of your new home, the day you moved in. A day so long ago from the ages that passed but felt like yesterday. “It's to live in it with you.”

from Live; Haru

9⃣

What would make his cheeks secretly flush its reddest is when he gets to be beside you. Near you.

from Bloom; Rei

1⃣0⃣

To him it felt like you're really his, and deep down, he knows you know he's really yours.

from Cap; Rin

1⃣1⃣

You turn your head to look at him, only to feel the warmest thing that's ever made contact with your skin as he took your hand, slender fingers intertwining with yours. “Is this okay?.”

from Okay; Makoto

• • •

That wraps it!

Noticed anything?

Drop yours down on the comments section below 👇💙

Also, REQUESTS FOR ETERNAL THOUGHTS IS OFFICIALLY OPEN. Will there be a certain format? Sure. Simply state the name of the character, then explain how would you like me to work upon it. Where to get in touch with me—private message. Let's talk.

Again, you can now sent in as much requests as you could until May ___ and I'll be making few at a time. I was used to creating ideas on my own so now I'll do something for a change. By working with you. Together.

Time's ticking 😉