Happy

3k Special
(I)

Takoyaki

"Make me some Takoyaki." The red-haired Takoyaki lover who's none other than Ayato ordered. Here he goes bossing you around even at the Night School for the umpteenth time that night, and as you were about to refuse--you find yourself in the kitchen, blinking in surprise. "Make me some Takoyaki." He repeated, letting go of your arm as he walks over to a corner, folding his arms as if to watch your every move. You rolled your eyes, sighing in defeat. It's always like this, he gets what he wants as instantly as he said it. Off you prepare the Takoyakis, and after a minute or so you're now just waiting for them to simmer before they're all ready. You stare at the stove, mentally counting the last minutes left until a pair of slender arms slowly sneak through your waist. Sparks flew over your system, and before you could even register Ayato was hugging you from behind, your neck felt a soft peck. Down, down your shoulder he shower you more kisses, and you froze. "Two of the most delicious things I want when combined starves me." He whispered, and in a blink of an eye you find yourself sitting on a counter, with Ayato hungrily looking at you. "But you starve me more." He says, before taking you there.

Fedora

Among the six of them, he's the only, only vampire with a unique sense of fashion. That's one. Two, he's the liveliest, the most perverted too. Lastly, you never had to struggle looking for him because you only have to spot for it, that iconic thing, and you know it's him. And you're never wrong, all thanks to his fedora. Laito that guy, has long sexy red hair that reaches his shoulders, and you never understood why he had to put a fedora on when he's fully aware of how appealing it is. You wish he takes it off more often, but technically it fits him with or without, and it's what attracts you more. Obeying your request one time, he took his fedora off for the whole day. He didn't know his finger hair comb's affect to you, but still he let you keep his fedora. It was soft, and his scent emanates from it. It smelled nice it's almost a drug, and from there you knew you could never compare Laito to anyone, that every guy could wear any hat of various kinds but only Laito's fedora turns you on. He's your only man--the hottest guy with a hat on.

Doll

Eerie, silent, disturbing. That's what it feels. That's what it feels to be in that place you know were filled with all his mannequins. Mannequins, that were once humans. A mannequin, which you would have been. Kanato clearly told you how he wanted to turn you into one of his dolls and add you in his collection. He threatened you that. But he didn't, he never did. It's the only word of his he took back, all because he realized one thing: you're more than a doll's worth. Kanato realized that he didn't need to make a doll out of you. That you're more precious than his dolls, among all his dolls combined. Kanato doesn't wish to see you non-moving and still like a doll. He wants to see you smiling, laughing, he wants you to touch him, feel your skin's warmth against his cold ones. Kanato wants you as his, as who you are. And back then he would've made his biggest mistake if he turned you into a mannequin. Kanato's glad he didn't.