Fuel

"I still couldn't believe you can drive, Haru," you say, looking around the vehichle he was currently maneuvering around the streets in the swiftest way possible, and sighed. You lower the windows, closing your eyes as you felt the winds fan your face. Peaceful. "Is your seatbelt on?," was what Haru said instead. You turn to his direction, chuckling in ridicule. "You put it on me earlier," you reminded, shaking your head and focusing your attention back in the view outside. One thing Haru couldn't help from doing in every car drive is to ask you. Countless of things. Things like how comfortable you are, how do you like his driving, how do you enjoy yourself as if you guys haven't had several car drives yet. Haru would just keep asking until he is assured you're safe and sound. Most of the time he, the quiet one would start the conversation, and he would hardly notice his hand will be on yours already-on top, intertwined. His focus aren't exactly focused on the road, but to you. To you and only you that he could drive in any road with anyone but to you his attention is all out. Eyes ahead of your journey, he kept driving. Then he felt your hand held his, linked with it and squeeze, and Haru swore, he's fueled up.

~

it is shown in the first ep of the third season: Dive to the Future, that Haru can drive and that he actually just had his license ^_^