Bloom

Rei Ryugazaki have never looked forward on riding a train back home. Never felt giddy, never felt excited. He always thought train rides are boring with all the people cramped against one another and the blur of everything he has always occasionally passed by - plus the mixture of stink and a talkative Nagisa along - but the moment he realized you ride the same train going to the same place at exactly the same time, things suddenly burst into life. As if the monotonous sceneries he used to see became a little more colorful. As if the people all over him aren't there at all. As if. . .the entire ride that was minutes in reality is way agonizingly longer. With you around. With you. He would blush everytime your eyes would meet; over the distance or up close, and what would make his cheeks secretly flush its reddest is when he gets to be beside you. Near you. He never knew until you were together now that that thing was what started everything between you: having train rides almost every day, the exchange of fond glances, hidden smiles up to the accidental touch of skin to skin and initiation of small talks. Love bloomed right where Rei was. And truth be told, he wouldn't have you any other way.