Got You

His green eyes glanced your way, finding you in the same state you have been since the last time he's seen you and before that. His eyebrows furrowed, forehead almost creasing in worry. Makoto glanced at you again as you barely stumble in your own feet in the sidewalk, and when he heard your sharp intake of breath that's when he knew you're about to pass out right then and there. You lost your footing, and you could've fallen over if Makoto didn't caught your arm on time. Confirmed. You're really sick. "That's it I'm carrying you," softly he whispered, enough for you to hear. Kneeling before you, your felt your knees go weak and you laid yourself on his back. His arms hooked with each your leg, the tenderness of his touch evident that when he stood up, you feel safe. Makoto carried you effortlessly, as if you are the lightest thing in the world. He carried you ever so gently, with the warmth of his embrace soothing you inside out. A sigh escaped your lips as you held onto him tighter, and before your eyes even flutter close you caught sight that smile you really love from him. He walked the rest of the path ahead, with you in his strong arms. "I got you," he said.

• • •

I think i'm in love with Albert Wåhlander already. This is it people, i'll be having his baby anytime soon.