Replace

"Close your eyes," requested the orange haired. At first you didn't; you threw him a glare, eyes narrowing to his sunny yellow ones. "C'mon close your eyes. And put your hands out like this for me," he took both your hands, laid it out flat in front of him. Still you kept your eyes open. "Close them, close them," He pouted. Fine, you chuckled, finally closing them shut. "You sure this will surprise me, Momo?," you asked him, lips tugging in a smile as you heard a little shuffling here and there. You couldn't see him but by the way he replied you knew it would somehow be. You waited there, excited. Momo meanwhile, took out the object from its container, delicately held it in his palms, and with a huge grin placed it in your awaiting hands. You felt the insect crawl in your skin before you shot open your eyes, your mouth hung agape. "Momo!," you totally freaked out. "No no! Don't drop him!," Momo was freaking out as well. You take deep breaths, tried your very best to disregard the stag beetle moving in your hands. "I just.. want to introduce you guys to each other," He turns to you. "(Y/n), this is my beloved pet, Pyunsuke. And Pyunsuke," he leaned close to him, "Meet the person who just replaced your place in my heart,-he smiled as he looks at you-(Y/n)." For a second you actually calmed down.