Cure

You sigh. No. You're not having this conversation again. You're not going through the same situation again. Though you did say you'll be there for him all through out, staying strong seems harder to do when who you stays strong for also struggles as much to stay strong. "I told you not to overwork your shoulder," rummaging through his closet you whispered, looking for some shirt comfy enough for him. Sousuke stood silent in a corner, expression you couldn't exactly predict. Either way the sadness that has always been in the depths of his eyes remained there. When you found a freshly laundried shirt later on, you walked over to him, pulled off an understanding look. "Sousuke, what did I tell you?." you asked silently, slowly slipping the shirt on his head as the black haired moved along with you. "My pain is your pain," he mumbled, sliding his arm on the sleeve. "Careful," you reminded him, just in time as he slides his arm with the injured shoulder more cautiously on the other sleeve. The guy couldn't even take a proper bath. His shoulder throbbed, but when you touch it gone were the pain. All of it. It's then when Sousuke realized what he would be without you, how he didn't need therapy at times. Just you and it can cure him enough.