MADARAAAAAA

A/N: So i didn't want to find a pic of madara so here's another painting I did (self plug), it's one of the coolest ones I've ever done. Kinda like Muramasa in this book (low-key simba tho). GUYS I DID IT! YANDERE MADARA FOR YA PEEPS!  hope you enjoy this (super fucking long) onset of yandere Madara. This would have been a fun book to write but alas I have too many others I'm working on to do a full book of this. Enjoy! This is officially the longest chapter I've ever written.

Madara Uchiha was pushing his early 30's when he'd found her, the most perfect woman— well girl but that didn't matter— that had become the object of his affections. He'd been single for majority of his life for the reasons that he had believed women to be nothing more than tools for pleasure and all women in his eyes were ugly. Women were ugly not just in the literal sense but he considered women ugly because of how useless and weak willed they were. All of the women he'd come across in his life were floozies and bimbos that threw themselves at him for money or his looks, it didn't matter, they all cared more about how they looked than anything else and it made them completely worthless to talk to. Madara and the rest of his family had assumed that he'd be alone for the rest of his life; there was no way someone like him would find love with the unbelievably high standards of a mate and crushingly low opinions of women.

As a man, Madara knew he was a catch: he was devilishly handsome to the point of it being unfair, he was too rich to even know what to do with his money, and his intelligence was that of a genius. That didn't mean he didn't have faults, far from it actually. In simple terms Madara was a dick to anyone he didn't like or respect— which was almost everyone ever and he tended to become so obsessive and fixated on things it was worrisome. The head of the longstanding (now even with few people left) Uchiha clan was the CEO of some big shot company until his cousin Obito, one of the people he actually liked speaking to, convinced him to become the principal at the school he worked at. The handsome man agreed to the job because he wanted to teach the newer generation soon to enter the world on how to be less of a fuck-up than the one above them. He'd had enough working with incompetent children and didn't need another generation of the imbeciles roaming the streets.

The job switch put him here at Konoha High sitting behind his perfectly polished desk as Obito rambled on excitedly about his favorite and most promising students. Madara's nephew Sasuke was of course one of the few slated for success and hearing his accomplishments brought pride to the head of the clan. Besides Sasuke, there was one student who'd intrigued Madara and hearing the high praise she'd received brought a calm smirk onto his features. Hinata Hyuga, Madara could remember seeing her face like it was yesterday. Before starting his job he made sure to know each student's name and face so that when he was going to crush them and turn them into diamonds, he could use their names to do it.

When he'd first saw the Hyuga girl he was unexplainably entranced by her, she was breathtakingly beautiful the likes Madara had not seen before. He watched her closely as she passed by in the hallway, her hair was flowing effortlessly down her back in long silky strands, the uniform hugged her body just tight enough to show off her womanly curves and toned legs but still left room for his imagination to wander, her smile was the most beautiful he had seen-it was so filled with joy and her pink lips were curved perfectly, the final thing he noticed were her eyes they were the trademark lavender of her family but they were glittering with beauty and life. He chose to ignore his initial thoughts of the girl because someone that gorgeous was bound to be an airhead focused on boys and looking pretty but that impression of her changed when Obito had him read an essay she had written about superheroes of all things. (A/N I have done this actually... got an A+ on the paper tho).

Despite the seeming childish topic, the essay was so well written and thought provoking as well as humorous and down right perfect, reading the way she strung words together showed just how intelligent and funny Hinata was and Madara fell, hard. The next few weeks he always managed to catch a glimpse of the navy haired princess as she glided her way through the hallways, a happy grin always lighting up her features. He'd make sure none of the boys who had eyes for her got to close, she was his and his alone, he'd take care of those unwanted pests that watched her from afar or had the nerve to flirt with her.