Awake

I woke up seriously distorted. My entire body felt like I decided to drain body of bone and muscle and replace it with Jell-O, most likely the repercussions from using the cellular healing aspect of the seal. Even with the complete and utter lack of energy and muscle usage I could still feel my body flooding with the new reserves of power that I'd unlocked. My chest felt heavy with guilt from the ruthless massacre of Orochimaru and his followers but the feeling of happiness and freedom was more overwhelming than my guilt. I'd finally taken out Orochimaru and stopped his reign of terror, Jūgo and hopefully Suigetsu and Karin are also joining the team, and last but not least my dad is safe. The feeling of relief that entered my body when Hidan sent the signal he'd found and returned my dad to the leaf was bliss, happy tears pricked at my eyes knowing he was finally safe from my mistake.

All of the blood I remember being covered in was washed away and I could feel my hair laying out around me, it was no longer crusted with blood and out of the ponytail resting in its natural slightly wavy state. My previously shredded clothes were traded out for a large shirt and even laying down I could tell it went to just above my knees. It had to have been Kakuzu's or Kisame's, nobody else is large enough for a shirt this big. My entire body was screaming with exhaustion as I tried—and failed—to sit myself up against the bed. My eyes traveled around the room and at the edge of the bed was a silver head of hair. Hidan was sleeping sprawled out half on the bed and half on the chair, drool dripping out of his mouth as he mumbled incoherently.

"H-Hid-an." My voice croaked out from the lack of use but it was loud enough to wake up the surprisingly light sleeper. His magenta orbs opened and blinked a few times before focusing on me, he grinned and moved towards my side.

"Damn Hot Bitch for after three days of you being out, I thought you weren't gonna wake up. Man you really did a fucking number on the creepy snake bastard, putting a hole in his chest like that...ruthless. You were covered in blood, if you weren't passed the fuck out it woulda been so sexy." He smiled that sexy smirk of his as he praised me. The tears I had been holding back started to fall as I smiled, the brightest and most grateful one I could muster up. "Ah fuck stop crying. Why the-" I cut him off but using all of my energy to throw myself onto him, hugging him. Getting over the surprise of my affection that I'd never given him before, Hidan relished in it and wrapped his muscular arms around me, holding me at the waist.

"Thank you." I mumbled to him, he knew what I was talking about and grinned, lifting me up and sliding in besides me so I could hug him without too much energy. I lifted my head slightly and placed a kiss on his cheek, he smirked cockily but his cheeks turned slightly red as he gripped his Jashin pendant and mumbled something inaudible.

"No sweat. Lord Jashin was satisfied enough with my sacrifices that saving your old man was nothing."

"That's the most humble I've ever heard you." I smirked and he glared at me.

"Shut your damn mouth, I'm humble all the time!"

"Sure you are." I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly. Hidan reached behind him and pulled out a container of instant ramen, the same kind Naruto swears by. My stomach rumbled and I realized how hungry I really was. I tried moving my hands to grab the food but couldn't lift them enough to really do anything useful. Fuck. Hidan was bellowing with laughter.

"You're so fucking useless right now!" He cackled and grabbed the chopsticks to feed me the vegetable miso ramen, I glared in embarrassment. He was enjoying my weakness way too much. I opened my mouth to say something shitty back but he slapped his hand over it, magenta eyes still sparking in hilarity. I stuck my tongue out and ran it over his palm getting it super wet and then bit down. His face contorted into disgust and he pulled it away yelling.