Wait...What?!

(Shisui POV)

Hinata Hyuuga. A name I'll never forget. When the small girl came sauntering over to our table with a large smile, I immediately thought she was a fangirl of Sasuke like every girl is with the Uchiha. How wrong I was. When she turned away from Sasuke and began to talk to me, I knew this girl was something else. When she asked Itachi and I for training, challenging us, and insulting Sasuke, she had my full attention. I admit being of a rival clan and claiming to be a prodigy made me wary.

Itachi is a prodigy, a pure one in a million. Sasuke, in his own right was strong for his age. I didn't think she had a chance, but I agreed because she's amusing. I know she'd be fun to be around because she was able to irritate Sasuke in a way I could only dream of acheiving. Her fight with Sasuke surprised me. She beat him with little effort. I know he's either going to hate her forever, or love her forever; time will tell, but for now his pride is crushed.

I got a little more excited for her fight with Itachi. I still wasn't expecting much. Itachi is strong, if i wasn't so fast he'd have beat me in every spar by now, so of course prodigy or not I didn't expect her to last long against him. When their fight began she was like a rocket. Her speed was seriously quick on its own and her attacks were quick and controlled, even managing to land a surprising hit on Itachi.

I turned on my Sharingan and watched them interested in every move she made. She's damn good, and she's only 4, without Sharingan. She was good, but Itachi was still better. I knew that look, he figured out the pattern and began a counter until she surprised him.

She completly changed her fighting style. I've never seen anyone move like her before at such a young age. Her moves were unpredictable and powerful.She would strike and dodge at the same time. It's graceful and flexible like a dancer but deadly and powerful like the jaws of a lion.

Itachi, He was perfect. when the girl would go to dodge, he would be there to finish the fight. Itachi was genius, he underestimated his opponent but he still was the better fighter. I was surprised though when little Hinata jumped through the fireball, ignoring the burns to her body, and punched him.

I couldn't believewhen Itachi hit the ground leaving, cracks spindling outward from his point of impact.. If she can hit that strong and use a technique so deadly, along with her bloodline limit, she will be a deadly shinobi.

I was impressed, no I am impressed with her skill. She truly is a perfect Prodigy, the likes equal to that of Kakashi Hatake and Itachi Uchiha. When I caught her I was about to bring her over to tease 'tachi when Fugaku showed up.

Fuck, we were all screwed. He was going to crush her and start a war between clans for Hinata beating his son.

Watching Hinata, she has little tact befitting a clan princess, but when she spoke I couldn't help but be surprised again. She spoke like a perfect heir, powerful, arrogant, humble, and polite. My jaw hit the floor then after when Fugaku brought her to his home. He never brings people to his home. He doesn't want ME in his home.

That brings us to now. Fugaku, Me, Itachi, Sasuke, and Hinata all sitting around a table. No words are being spoken, it is just us staring at one another. To be more precise, my little source of amusement is staring Fugaku down not breaking his gaze even with his Sharingan turned on her. I had to hold back a smile she's got guts. I finally lost it when I looked over to Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi looked the same as always to anyone except his best friend, me. He was just dumbfounded at Hinata.

No doubt he expected to win with no effort. It was even better because of the bruise on his face and dried blood down from his lips. She really gave him a good one. My grin at said person made him glare at me before turning back to stare at Hinata. I bursted out laughing at my sweet little Sasuke though. He was gaping at Hinata. Eye's wide, mouth open, the whole 9 yards. His perfect big brother, the person he looks up to the most, his impossible to defeat big brother lost to a girl, and a girl his age no less.