Miles Morales| Boring Robbers

Requested by: alkvva

Prompt: #3

"I don't know if I want to kill you or kiss you right now."

"Can I pick?"

Prompt #14

"What now?"

"I don't know, I thought we'd be dead by now."

Warnings: None

Extra: I haven't seen Into the Spiderverse yet (sad, I know) so if some things seem off I'm super sorry about that!

~*~

"So winner gets to ask him out?"

"That's the plan, I think we've spent enough time arguing over him," Gwen pulled her mask over her face, "We go around the edge of the forest, first person to get back to this spot wins."

"Good enough for me," I pulled my own mask over my face, crouching down to get better leverage to jump, "Three...Two...One!"

Both of us took off, swinging branch to branch around the perimeter of the forest. Even if the stakes were high, the sensation and freedom that came along with flying through the trees calmed my nerves.

Backstory time then. (Y/n) (L/n). Highschool student, Spider-Thorn, hero. The universe that Miles Morales resided in was my home as well. The spider that bit him? It came from the same lab my parents worked at. They brought two home for further testing. One got out, one bit me.

Even if all of the Spider-People were working to get back to their own worlds, Gwen hadn't stopped herself from flirting with Miles. Her intentions were unknown to me. I knew there was a Gwen 'Wanda' in our world. Miles and I went to highschool with her, but I was at a loss as to what Gwen would do if she was sucked back into her world with unresolved feelings. I wasn't trying just to win this for me. It was for her too.

"Hey (Y/n) watch out!"

"Wh- Ah!"

I gasped out in when my back hit the ground, groaning when a body landed on top of me. Focusing my eyes, they widened when I realized it was Miles. He quickly scrambled off of me, shrieking out apologies faster than he could swing.

"Hey, it's alright Miles," I reassured him, "It was an accident, I spaced out while I was swinging with Gwen."

"I think I win," Gwen lowered herself down near us, gracefully landing on her feet, "Admit it and we can move on."

"As if," I pushed myself up to my feet, wincing at the pain that shot through my back, "I'm good to keep going."

"A contest eh?" Peter dropped down near all of us this time, "Sounds interesting. Gwen I know you and (Y/n) are pretty confident with your skills. Miles, you could use some work buddy."