Jason Todd| Musophobia

Requested by: Avanni_Cinders

Prompt: Self Given

Warnings: Some swearing

Extra: Can this please be canon??? Because I had a lot of fun writing this

~*~

I had known Jason Todd for quite a while

I found him in an alley one night. Bleeding out and nearly unable to move. Even then, he pointed a gun at me and threatened my life. He was Red Hood, and I was in nurse's scrubs. He wouldn't have hurt me.

I dragged him back to my apartment and patched him up. A large wound on his head made him allow me to take his helmet off, and I met him as Jason Todd. After that it became a bit of a routine. He would show up with cuts or gunshot wounds and who knows what else and I would help him out. One night, he stayed over. The dynamic shifted after that. There was never an explicit moment where he asked me to be his girlfriend, or where we had said we loved each other, we just knew.

Even with my extended knowledge on his life, including his life as both Robin and Red Hood, there were certain areas of him that I had no knowledge of. To me, and to nearly everybody else who had the chance to know him, Jason Todd was fearless.

"Yo, what's for dinner?"

Jason slipped into our shared apartment through the fire escape window, pulling his helmet off as he did so.

"People who come home on time get dinner. You're late," I huffed, even though I had no intention of making Jason skip dinner.

"Babe, I'm only like," Jason glanced on the clock, "Ten minutes late. Usually I get home at two in the morning. Crime is running rampant, but I'm here to eat food with you."

"You and I both know that the only thing going on right now is petty crimes that the police can handle," I set down my wooden spoon and hugged Jason tightly, "I'm glad you could make it. I made pasta."

"You goddess," Jason grinned, excited to actually eat dinner with me for the first time in nearly two weeks, "The thugs can wait for their beating if it means you'll make pasta."

"I should make pasta more often then," I kissed the corner of Jason's lips, pulling back so I could put the food on plates, "Go change."

"Alright, but I'll be getting undressed again soon enough," Jason winked, smirking as he turned away.

"Jason Peter Todd," I yelled, picking up the wooden spoon, "Keep saying things like that and you'll get hit!"

"You know you love me," Jason yelled back, already changing in the bedroom.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, using the spoon to shove some pasta on each of the plates I had set out. I was setting them down on the small round table we had when Jason came back out, free of his normal Red Hood uniform.