Les Misérables| ABC Support

Requested by: Shannon1300

Prompt: Self Given

Warnings: Bit Short

Extra: ^^

~*~

"Eponine? What are you doing here?"

Said woman was sitting on my doorstep, knees pulled up to her chest. When I said her name, she looked up at me, smiling slightly. That smile completely condraticted from the rest of her demeanor. I motioned for her to stand so I could open up my door.

"I just thought that we could talk. We do that, don't we?" Eponine twiddled her fingers nervously. She followed after me like a lost puppy.

"Well yes, but you seem to have something specific you want to talk about. I'd also like to point out that I have an ABC Cafe meeting soon, so I may not have enough time to talk to you about everything," I kept my coat and shoes on, preparing a small snack that would act as my dinner until I got back from the meeting.

"I'll be fast I promise! I just need someone to talk to," Eponine sat down at my table. Her fingers tapped a fast tune against the surface with short nails, "Marius met with the girl he saw at the market, Cosette. I think he's in love with her, and I don't know what to do."

"Eponine, I've been telling you this as long as you've known Marius, you need to talk to him. It won't do either of you any good if your feelings are never acknowledged," I shook my head in exasperation.

"But he looked so happy," Eponine whispered, rubbing her eyes to keep away the tears, "When I found out where Cosette lived..."

"What about your happiness?" I stressed, "You deserve to be happy, and you deserve a chance with Marius. You need to talk to him."

Eponine didn't answer. Instead, her fingers tapped an even faster song. I huffed, putting a few things into a small handbag, "I need to go to the cafe. You can stay here tonight if you want, lord knows it's better than your home. I'm going to hold off making dinner until I get back, so go ahead and take what you want from the cellar."

With that I left my small home. The streets of France were bustling, even though the sun was setting. France's night life was nothing to miss. Sadly, I had priorities, and one of them was the ABC Cafe. Planning a revolution took away a lot of free time, believe it or not.

"Hello boys," I greeted, peeking my head above the steps. Nearly every member was already there, seated and waiting, "How are all of you doing?"

"Doing fine, how are you darling?" Enjolras gave me a cheesy grin. He was leaning back in his chair, filling me with the temptation to hit it out from under him.

"Doing fine," I quoted, rolling my eyes, "Although Eponine is in a big fuss over Marius. Where is he?"

"Out with some girl, Cosette her name is. Is that what Eponine is fussing over?" Gavroche spoke up.