Elsa| Rebellion

Requested by: northernlion196

Prompt: Star Wars! AU/Crossover

Warnings: None

Extra: Meant to put this up on Friday then my internet was out. Then I was up north all weekend *sight of disappointment*. I have such a crush on Elsa so this was fun. Also, because you PMed me I wasn't sure if you wished to remain anonymous or not, so if you want to just PM me again and I'll change it. Enjoy!

~*~

"(Y/n)," the General called, "We have a mission for you."

(Y/n) turned away from the holo-computer, nervously approaching General Leia Skywalker. She was legendary for many different reasons. She was intimidating and welcoming at the same time.

The General pointed at a screen full of schematics for a ship. (Y/n) quickly skimmed them over. It looked like some kind of ship made to be just a weapon, with no other functions.

"If this ship is completed then it will devastate our efforts. We need you to get inside and learn as much as you can about it."

"Yes General."

"One more thing," General Leia looked past (Y/n), "Elsa, just the girl I needed. You and (Y/n) will be going on this mission together."

(Y/n) felt her breath hitch. She turned and made eye contact with the girl in question. God, she was beautiful.

Elsa turned away from her sister, Anna, and have (Y/n) a bright smile. (Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat.

Elsa and Anna joined the rebellion a few years ago when their kingdom had been taken over by the First Order, their parents killed in the attack. Since then, both of them had proven themselves more than capable of fighting for the cause.

The thing that drew (Y/n) to Elsa even more than how beautiful she was, was the fact that she had ice powers. No one in the rebellion really knew where they came from because Elsa and Anna didn't know. It was one of those mysteries, much like The Force.

"(Y/n) will fill you in on the way Elsa, now off you go."

As (Y/n) turned away from the General she saw a small smirk on the woman's lips. She wondered absently if she did this on purpose.

(Y/n) and Elsa left the base almost immediately, bringing only a few of their belongings along. SInce it was covert, they wouldn't be able to have much with them.

Aboard the ship they set course for the base, trusting autopilot to get them there safely.

"What do we do while we wait?" Elsa asked.

(Y/n) shrugged, "Contemplate out place in the universe?"

The two shared a look before they started laughing. The current atmosphere was a nice change from the seriousness of the rebel base.

"What are you gonna do when this is all over?" Elsa questioned.

(Y/n) sighed, glancing out the window, "Try to have a normal life. What about you?"

"Well once I have my kingdom back I'll be a queen again. I'll have to find someone to marry..."

Elsa trailed off, her nose scrunching up.

"Yeah, you'll have to find a king somewhere," (Y/n) stared out at space, not wanting to look at the woman she loved when she was talking about marrying a man.

"Actually..." Elsa seemed hesitant, "I'm more interest in finding a queen to rule with."

(Y/n)'s heart soared. She turned away from the window, ready to speak when the counsel beeped.