chapter twenty-two

Start from the beginning

I shake my head and open the door. "You ain't shit!"

"Nigga did you forget who you a married? Sade Rowland, a fucking Gemini!" Damon yelled from the bedroom still laughing. "Those mothafuckas can hold grudges."

I gotta find a way to get Sade back. I don't know how I'm going to get her back, but I'm willing to try. Maybe I'm just gonna have to get my head in the game and get my wife back.

Sade's Pov

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I unpacked my last box

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I unpacked my last box. Don had me twelve types of fucked up if he thought that I was finna stay in that house with his cheating ass. And it's not even the fact that he cheated because we could've worked through that. It's the fact that he slept with one of my closest friends, my dance captain. Then, he had the nerve to get her pregnant.

Niggas ain't shit.

All this time I thought that Don and I had a trusting relationship where we could tell each other everything. But, all the years went by and we went further on with each other, we lost the compatibility. And as much as it hurts to say this, I just feel like the right thing to do is to get a divorce and leave him alone. I mean, he'll always be Aaliyah's father and he is a great dad, but I can't be with him.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"It's unlocked!"

I hear the door slam behind me and I turn around. "What's up family?"

In walked my Aunt Taraji, Uncle Robert, and Diamond, Alexus, and RJ, my three cousins. Standing up off the couch slowly, I stared at all of the members of my dad's side of the family. They stood there with smiles on their faces,

"What are ya'll doing here?" I ask walking over to them, shuffling all of the glass stuffing over the floor.

"Damn girl, you move quick." Alexus said smacking on her gum.

I shook my head at the seventeen year old and sighed. "Stop cussing." Me and Taraji demanded at the same time.

"Oop my bad." She quickly apologizes.

While standing in silence, I noticed Diamond, my eldest cousin, walking around the living room and touching the paintings on the wall.

"Diamond is everything okay?" I ask picking up some of the newspaper scraps off of the ground.

"Yeah, just amazed.." She trailed off sitting down on the couch.

"At?"

"Bitch your house looks like something straight out of a Vogue Magazine!" Diamond complimented smiling.

"Sure does." Robert said in agreeance.

"So cuzzo, I need ya help." RJ looked at me and threw his foot on top of my coffee table. "Lawyers in the A don't know shit." I shook my head as the sight of an ankle monitor appeared.