chapter fourteen

july 14, 2018

paris, fr

"I just don't understan-"

"Oh my god, what did you eat?" Bey helped pull my hair back as I threw up into the toilet backstage of the show.

I just got off stage and I'm ready to pass out and die. All week I've been throwing up and getting sick on stage. When I take my medicine for my lupus, I get nauseous and overheated. I'd planned a doctor's appointment but, sometimes I feel so sick, I can't get out of bed.. It's awful.

Donnell is outside the venue talking to Jay and couple of the other guys. We just finished our meet greet and I was so irritable with every little question that I was being asked. And I know that I should learn how to have a fake smile and be happy when it comes to my fans but, I couldn't help it.

"I just wanna go back to the hotel and go to sleep. Where's Donnell?" I ask flushing the toilet and standing up.

Beyonce shrugs and sighs. "I think they went back to the hotel. Julius is still here."

"Wait, Donnell left me?" I ask feeling anger rise inside of me. "That son of a bit-"

"Whoa! Wait girl!"

"Ouu he's a motherfu- OU!" I yell clapping my hands.

Bey looked at me like she had just seen a ghost and pulled me out of the bathroom. "I think you to go home and go to sleep. You need to drink water.. lots of water. No alcohol!" She ordered sternly as if she's my doctor.

I nod my head. "I can't drink alcohol anyway."

"Why?" She asks confused.

"For some reason, recently, ever since I drink it.. I get really sick. I throw it back up." I explain to Bey.

She stops at the door she was opening and shakes her head. "Goddammit Sade.."

"What?" I'm so confused.

"Girl bring yo' ass on!" She exclaimed dramatically stomping on the ground, having a fake tantrum. "We gotta go to Citypharma." She groaned.

I pulled back as she grabs my hand and her slips on her sunglasses. "What is that?" I ask confused more than I already was.

"The French CVS."

☾ ☾ ☾

I rubbed lotion on my arms as I walked around Don and I's presidential hotel suite. He was in the living area watching some French news show, knowing damn well he don't know what they're saying. After the show, I came right back to the hotel. Don and the guys went out for drinks. None of the girls really felt up to anything, since we do, do more work than them. Just saying.

"BABE!" I yell walking into the same room as Don.

He looks at me and takes his lips off the wine glass he was sipping on. The smell took over and I gagged in my mouth.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked pulling into his lap.

"No.." I say pushing him away. "Don't put me on top of you.." I groan softly.

"What? Why not?" Don asked confused.

"That's how we got in this predicament in the first place." I say moving to the other couch away from Don. "We need to stop having sex."

"What the hell... Are you talking about?" Don asked. "What predicament?" 

I sigh and stand up. "You know how I was feeling, sick, after the show and everything?" Don nodded at my question. "Well, I found out some very interesting news.. Like really interesting."