chapter eightteen

Posted 1 day ago

officially.sade Good times😂

18,300,111 likes~17,283,012 comments

View All Comments

winnieharlow YASSSS🙌🏽 Tell that nigga sis👏🏽👏🏽

officially.sade @winnieharlow Bitch you a fool😹

chrisbrownofficial Sade I am disappointed in you🙀 Why u bein' petty??

brooklyn.vo You was cuttin' up last night suh👏🏽

Sade's Pov

Tears rolled down my eyes as I brushed my long, wet hair back and let it drip a little down the ends

Tears rolled down my eyes as I brushed my long, wet hair back and let it drip a little down the ends. I wrapped my body up in a white towel to let it dry. Opening the bathroom door, I let out a deep breath as I step into the cool room.

I want to be alone right now, like really alone.. With my baby girl of course because she always makes me happy. But, Donnell, that nigga can go die in a hole, cold and alone. I've been in this house for two days, ignoring him and he has no clue why. Everytime I try to talk to him, I can't find the right words to tell him what I wanna say. And I have no clue when it's going to end.

"Good morning Sade..." Speaking of the devil himself. "I put Aaliyah back to sleep. Veronica is going to keep an eye on her."

I nod my head slowly and open the doors to my closet. I hear Don sigh deeply and the bed making a squeaking noise.

Did he fuck her in that bed?

"I see you're still ignoring me..." Don chanted standing up.

"..." Nothing but a short breath out of my mouth. I slid on a black panty set by Lounge and dropped my towel in the hamper. My hair still producing little droplets of water on my back and shoulders.

Turning around I sat down on the small chair near the other side of my closet and stared at Don. Words immediately came into my mind and left out my mouth. Without thinking at all, I gave my husband a piece of my mind, "Why'd you cheat on me?" I ask curiously.

Don scrunched up face like he didn't know what I was talking about. "What are you--Are you crazy?"

"Almost.." I say standing up. "Why'd you do it?"

"I didn't, so I can't answer that." Don argued shrugging his shoulders.

"DON I FOUND A CONDOM WRAPPER THAT FELL OUT OF YOUR POCKET!" I scream stepping closer to the much taller human.