(21) Your alright I have you now

Danny's POV

I got out of the car and walked into my fathers house, tonight we were having dinner at his house.

Katelyn wasn't coming Jamie said, he didn't say why she wasn't coming she just wasn't coming. Brandon her fiancé isn't coming cause he's working overnight.

"Hey baby." I said to my beautiful wife as I kissed her. "Sean, Jack." I smiled as I sat down.

"Hey Danny." Linda said as she kissed me back.

"Why didn't you call me back, I was calling you about a case." Erin spoke up as she walked in from the kitchen.

"Sorry sis, my phone has been off." I took my phone out of my pocket book and powered it on.

I looked at my lock screen, miss call from Erin 2, miss call from Katelyn 1, voicemail from Katelyn 1.

I picked up my phone and placed it to my ear and listened to the voicemail.

""Danny-" Katelyn  sobbed. "I'm scared." Her voice broke with every word that she spoke.

"Sh!" I told my family as I got up, I needed quiet to listen to this voice mail.

"Danny what is it?" My father asked.

"Hold on."

"I know your going to think I'm crazy which I probably am at this point. I'm seeing things that I shouldn't be seeing." Katelyn sobbed harder. "How do I even know if this is real anymore. What if I'm just imagining it all? What if I'm not really together with Brandon? What if I'm not engaged? What if I'm not really pregnant? What if Joe didn't really die?" I could hear my sister cry and that broke my heart.

"Sean, Jack, Nicky could you go upstairs and leave the adults alone for a minute?"

All 3 of them nodded and left.

"I think you need to hear this." I put the voicemail on speak and let them listen to it.

Everyone's mouth drop open.

"You don't think-" Erin started but Jamie cut her off.

"You don't think that she's going to commit-" Jamie said.

"Suicide.."

Just as dad was about to talk a voicemail popped up again from Katelyn. I put it on speaker.

"I don't know how much longer I can take..Danny I'm in pain. Nothing will ever be okay again. Nothing!" She yelled. "I'm losing it and nobody can help me anyone."

She stoped talking and told a couple deep breathes. She finally broke and we all knew that it was going to happen soon. I looked at dad and he had tears in his eyes, everyone did.

"I told myself I was going to be okay. I told myself that I couldn't tell dad how I was really feeling cause he would get worried that I'd kill my self. He worries to much about me. I just don't want him to worry about me no more, you know?"

Her voice cracked more. I knew that soon she would make herself pass out from all the crying and screaming.

You can only hold it in for so much longer until you break.

"I'm going over there." I took my car keys and ran outside. Footsteps followed me as I got into the car.

"Go go, I'll stay here." Pops said, Linda got in the front with me and Jamie, Erin and dad got in the back. I took off and speed over to Katelyn's apartment.

"Erin call Brandon tell him what's happening." She nodded and called him.

• • •

"Katelyn! Open up!" I banged on the door.

"She won't answer like that, who knows what happened to her." Jamie said as he unlocked her door. I looked at Jamie. "Its Joe's old key."

I nodded, we all ran into the house.

"Everyone spilt up." Linda said as we looked in her apartment she had to be somewhere cause it's only a small apartment.

Katelyn's POV

I sat on my porch outside, I could hear my family's voice shouting and screaming. My porch door opened and out came Danny.

"I found her!" He shouted and soon the others came out.

"Sweetie?" My dad said to me as he kneeled down in front of me. "I know you aren't okay."

"I'm fine-I'm alright. I just had a moment."

"A moment that scared us all. I thought-we thought that we all were going to lose you. Why didn't you talk to anyone of us? Why didn't you talk to Brandon?"

"I didn't want to worry you." I said as I put my throw blanket over me.

"When you don't talk to us you worry us little sis." Danny said as he sat next to me. "I go to work and worry every day. We all worry. I can't lose you. None of us can lose you. Do you know that?"

I nodded. Dad looked at me and Danny let him take over.

"When Brandon isn't home or when he's working and your home I want you to come over to my house okay?" I nodded once again.

"Okay dad." He helped me up and he brought me into a big hug it was like he didn't want to let go.