(17) Surpise

Today is Christmas Day. 2 weeks since the accident and 2 weeks since I found out I was pregnant.

Today at dinner I'm going to tell my family I'm engaged and I will also be telling them I'm pregnant I hope it goes well.

Brandon doesn't even know I'm pregnant yet...so I don't know how he is going to react.

I hope he's happy about it.

"Ready to go love?" Brandon called to me.

"Almost!" I shouted as I slipped on my fuzzy snow boats.

I had comfortable clothes on since it's cold and snowing.

The last thing I did was put on my winter fuzzy snow coat."I'm ready." I smiled and I walked to the door where he was waiting for me.

"Presents are already in the car, each and everyone."

"Good." I smiled.

I walked outside with him to the car, I slide in the passenger seat, since I never did like driving in the snow.

The drive was only 10 mins so it wasn't bad at all.

Brandon parked in the driveway. I stepped out of the car, and took 2 black garage bags that we had the presents in.

Brandon took the other 2 and we walked in.

It's 11am, early I know but that's the time dad said.

I went back outside and got me and Brandon's duffle bag.

I placed them by the front door.

I can't wait to surprise everyone! I'm just so excited!

"Hi daddy." I smiled as he kissed my forehead. Even though I'm not a little kid anymore he makes me feel like one and I love it.

"Hi sweetie, how are you?" He asked as we walked into the living room.

"I'm good and you?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Good cause I have all my kids here." He smiled.

"Hi Aunt Katelyn." Nicky, Sean and Jack said at the same time.

"Hey, I got presents for you guys." They smiled. "Want to open them? There from me and Brandon."

They nodded. Brandon started opening the bags.

Handing each and everyone their presents. It's has been the most happiest that's I've been in awhile.

• • •

3 hours has passed, after they opened their presents little did they know I had one presents left for each and ever one.

It's now 2 am, and we all just finished the Christmas movie the polar express.

"Alright, I have one more present for each and everyone of you." I stood up and went to the kitchen to get the 9 boxes.

I came back and handed the right ones to each and everyone one of them.

I set up the video camera in front of them.

"Is this a prank?" Danny asked.

I laughed. "No." I smiled. I hope this goes alright. "Alright on the count of three. 1...2...3...open." They opened the first book and headed onto their second box where the shirts where in. "I want everyone to read it out loud."

"Hi daddy, mommy told me that you are awesome, and that you will be an amazing father. I can't wait to meet you!" Brandon read.

"The best sisters get promoted to auntie." Erin and Linda read at the same time.

"The best brothers get promoted to uncle." Danny and Jamie read.

"I may be little but I'm going to be a big cousin." Nicky, Sean and Jack read. Nicky smiled big. I think she was the only one who got it so far.

"I can't wait to meet you Grandpa!" Dad and Pops read.

"No-No. Your joking?! You must be." Brandon said.

Dads mouth was opening smiling.

Erin and Linda where jumping up and down.

"I'm pregnant! Surprise!" Brandon picked me up and brought me into a hug.

Next everyone hugged me. "I'm so proud of you." Dad said making me smile.

Everyone sat down again, and Brandon stood next to me holding my hand.

"So if your pregnant then that must mean?" Jamie looked at us, and to our hands. "You guys are engaged?!"

"Surprise!" Me and Brandon said at the same time.

Tears where flowing out of everyone eyes, happy tears.

I love my family more then anything.

• • •

Part 2 will be out on Saturday my loves ;)