"Hey Ella Bear." He said sliding into the chair placing his backpack on top of the table.

"Hey." I said suddenly getting the all to familiar in my stomach, my cheeks grew hot and I tried to hide it by putting my head down and trying focus on the textbooks in front of me. He knew he had this affect on me, and I hated that even though I tried to hide it he could see that part of me even through the facades I created. We made eye contact as he sat down and he cleared his throat.

"Shall we get to studying." I said trying to not sound weird but once it left my mouth I instantly regretted it all. Shawn looked through the text book and started laughing to himself I believe and then he ran his fingers through his gorgeous hair. I caught myself biting my own lip, and he looked over at me raising one eyebrow in question or amusement.

I took my notebook out and went to today's lesson and then I turned to the page on the textbook that I would be needing to use for this study session. I began talking about the lesson and a summary of today's class, he listened intently even though he would always slowly lick his lips when he saw me glance over at him, making me shift a bit in my seat and I had to compose myself because inside I was a pool of all around desire.

We were half way through with the lesson and Shawn seemed to get it more now then he did earlier and after we went through the homework assignment I realized I needed a small reference from another book, so I got up to look down the aisle for the book I needed. He was deep into his own thing so he didn't notice me leave the table. I walked down the aisle slowly trying to remember the name
Of the book, but all my mind could draw up was the color of the binder. So I looked down one aisle then I wandered into another going deeper back into the library. After what seemed like hours it was only about 15 mins and I finally found it, up on top over my head. I began to tiptoe to try to reach it but I was merely grazing it, I let out a small grunt of frustration as I tried to swat it towards me. Then I felt his body press against my frame not to hard but simply shadowing over me to get the book. I turned and it was Shawn, he was invasively close to me now and my heart began to race again. I smelled his all to familiar cologne and my knees grew weak but I held myself up. He placed the book on the lower shelf on the side of me, as his free hand slowly wrapped around my waist pushing my body closer toward his. My breath hitched and I tried to catch it with a bit to my lower lip, he grinned as he let me go a bit his forehead rested on mines and our eyes met and I literally was hypnotized by his light brown eyes that sometimes turned dark. "I miss you." He whispered and everything in me began to get some hazy and I tried to control myself. I closed my eyes and I counted trying to relax myself and hope he would let me go or someone would come and make us distance ourselves. But nobody came, I felt his lips graze against the collar of my neck and it felt so sweet and good it was like his lips burned me in the most best way. My head fell back into the shelf and it allowed him more access to me. He began planting small sweet wet kisses in my neck, his hands wandered to my hips and around my backside, giving a small firm squeeze on my ass. I suddenly remember I had on a school girl like skirt and my long knee high stockings and doc martins, and just like that it was as if he knew what I was thinking and I felt his smile on the small of my neck as his warm hands went to the front of my skirt slowly but swiftly. I placed my hands on his triceps and I knew what he was going to do. The fire in my stomach grew tremendously and I couldn't - didn't want to fight against it. I wanted this and he knew it. In this moment I didn't care about consequences or my subconscious. I felt his fingers ease towards my heat and my body shivered at the thought alone, he massaged lightly at the outline folds on my panties. I was already wet, from just thought and he could tell, he moved his face to face me and I opened my eyes to see his staring at me intensely. "You've missed me I see." He said in a low husk making me squirm even more, I couldn't speak I just nodded and licked my semi dry lips. I looked around to see if anyone could see us but we were to far in the back nobody really comes here it was the reference area. He saw me looking and he pressed a finger at my soft spot slowly going in circular like motions making me close my eyes again and wincing. "Don't think to much Ella." He whispered as he applied a little more pressure, my back pressed more into the shelves as I put my head back in pleasure. Why could he do this to me? To my body? He kept on slowly message my clit till I couldn't hold my self up anymore and he slowly lifted me up with his one arm wrapped around me making me wrap my legs around his waist. My breathing got harder and he loved that sound, I felt him hard against my heat before he slowly distance himself from my entrance and he moved my panties to one side and before I knew it he slipped his long middle finger inside me, making me moan in his chest. "That's it baby." He groaned as he began to go faster making me turn into a whole mess under him, I began thrusting my hips to meet his fingers every time he would go in and out. I felt my skin get hot and clammy and I knew i would be undone in a few more minutes. He then hooked his finger in the right spot inside my core and I almost lost my mind forgetting I was in the library of our high school. He quickly kissed my lips hard an sweet to quite me down, I grabbed on to his hair from the back of his neck and I pulled on it making his head go up a little as he bit onto my bottom lip roughly. We tasted the blood but we didn't break our lips, and he began to go faster and faster till I felt that pit feeling in my stomach tighten. "Your about to cum aren't you?" He said breaking our lips for a moment. I could only moan a small "yess", before he inserted one more finger in and from there I felt my body go into euphoric shock is the best way I could explain it. My eyes rolled back as my head hit the shelf hard and he held my body up with his free arm as I became undone by his touch. My legs felt like jelly as he slid his fingers out of me and I put my legs down one at a time and pushed my skirt down, my legs felt so shaky and he knew it, he looked around to make sure nobody could see us or hear. He pulled me up against the shelf again and he kissed me with a sudden urgency and passion i quickly returned the passionate kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair, I wanted to give him the same rush of pleasure he had just given me so I began to wander my hands to his jean and I instantly felt his member hard pressed against his jeans. I began to rub it and then I felt his hands grab my wrist and stop me. Confused I pulled away from our kiss and he looked at me with darkness in his eyes. "Don't. Cause then I'll have to bend you over the table and fuck the life out of you. Pleasing you how I do works for me, don't think you need to return the favor. I enjoy watching what I can do to you with just my fingers." He said in a harsh whisper before he planted a small kiss on my temple. I couldn't say anything I just replaced my hand from there to his chest. I felt his heart racing just like mine was, he was trying to control his breathing and I saw his neck vein pulsating and his lips were swollen just as were mine. We just stood in the middle of the aisle staring at each other, my hand pressed to his chest , his hands at my waist and our eyes just getting lost in one another.

"Shawn, Ella! Where are you guys?!" Hope hushed screamed sounding so close but yet so far. We quickly removed from our position and I grabbed the reference book and turned to face her as she stood at the end of the aisle we were in. Shawn quickly seemed to regain his composure and he hid his previous hard on fairly quickly. "What are you guys doing back here?" She asked annoyed and slightly out of breath. "I needed a reference for history homework and Shawn helped me grab it, you know short people problems." I said holding the book up and laughing fake. She laughed and then walked past me towards Shawn and she went to kiss him and he quickly gave her his cheek as he smiled to her. Fake . " aw you had to help Ella with her shirt girl problems." She said in a very whinny like voice that I think was supposed to be cute. I quickly tucked my loose strands of hair behind my ear and I walked to the desk, never looking at them. "So I'll see you later on Ella, to finish the rest of the homework, yeah?" Shawn said behind me with Ella holding on to his arm as he walked. I didn't say anything lost in my own thoughts. "No she has a date with Jake tonight. Leave it for Monday babe." Hope said making me turn to her quickly. But I saw Shawn's face and it turned stone like. He was fuming , the neck vein was about to pop any moment. "Shawn, What is wrong why do you look like that?" Hope asked looking from him to me and confused. He quickly shifted into a different gear he looked at hope and he kissed her temple to distract her from whatever thoughts she might have brewing up in there and it worked. "I thought they broke up was all, he's a prick." He said his lip pressed against her temple as he looked at me with anger and hurt in his eyes. "Yeah but they are like end game for one another. Can't stop faith." Hope said laughing and hugging him sideways as she looked at me and winked. I half smiled and I grabbed my backpack, "Yeah you can't stop faith now can you." I said as I eyed Shawn and walked towards the exist.