Chapter 25: The Ghost King Returns For Good?

Prophecy:

There will be six at the beginning and at the end.

One will be enemy and one will be friend.

A choice be made; heart or mind.

The lover's ears be deaf and eyes be blind.

Misleading will he try to thee.

For much is the Pit God's unease.

For an ancient god will pave.

A looming final path: destroy or save.

Chapter:

When Nico felt Percy's lips in his hair, he felt his body relax from its tensed up position. He knew that this was the Percy Jackson that cared about him, unlike that other one who ripped out his heart in his coma at Cupid's palace. This Percy wouldn't hurt him like that. "Ok." Nico replied smiply, letting the son of Poseidon know he believed him.

Secretly smiling, Percy drew Nico even closer to his chest and brought his mouth to the younger demigod's ear to whisper, "Lets try to get some more sleep."

Nico shivered at the closeness of his breath, but managed to answer back. "Kay." He mummered, already drifting into sleep. Percy was the most comfortable matress a demigod could ask for.

The son of Hades woke to a cold wetness on his shoulder. He shifted around and turned to see Percy drolling on it, making him smirk at the sight. 

"Percy." Nico urged, slightly shaking him. The son of Poseidon shifted, drawing Nico closer to him automatically.

"Percy." Nico spoke sternly, a warning in his tone. Groaning, Percy opened his sea-green eyes, foggy with sleep. His hair was all over the place and sticking up everywhere, making him look very sexy to Nico. 

"What?" A sexy morning voice asked the younger demigod. Nico tired not to blush at the thoughts swirling through his head. This morning version of Percy was going to be the death of him.

Shaking out of it, Nico replied, "We should get up and get moving. We spent enough time here already anyways."

Reluctantly, Percy nodded tiredly and unwrapped himself from Nico. It took everything in him to not grab the poor son of Hades and cuddle for the rest of time.Yep, he is offically a Cuddle di Angelo addict.

Grabbing their bags, Nico handed the older demigod his blue backpack. He retrieved his black sword from the shadows and hefted his backpack onto his back, making Percy inwardly pout. Now its going to be a harder task to cuddle the ghost king when he's off guard. Oh well.

They left the prision cell, entering the laybrinith with caution in their footsteps. Nico looked at the bronze door with confusion, realizing that he never saw what was in it. "What's behind that door Percy?" he asked, pointing at it.

"See for yourself." Percy answered back, not knowing what to say. It was really strange.

"Ok." Nico threw open the door, seeing a sight that made him gasp. "What's that doing here?" He asked with confusion.

Percy shrugged. "I have no idea. But I bet the gods are looking for it though." He walked over to the object and grabbed it. "We should return it when we get the chance." Putting it in his blue backpack, Percy went to the door and re-entered the maze with Nico right behind him. His backpack was considerably heavier now, but if he could handle it before, then he could do it again.

They walked through the massive corridors, swords in their grasps. The string guided them through odd passages, such as an underground park with dead plants everywhere. Another place was a Russian capital building's basement, which made both demigods raise their eyebrows.