💐||53

Author Pov.

Jimin was looking at the passing cars as he rested his head on the window, humming to some song the radio playing as his boyfriend drove the car, " so, are you hungry? " jungkook asked, the younger glanced at him before looking at the street again, " I am, you didn't let me eat " he pouted.

Jungkook chuckled as he nodded his head, " sorry, we will, just not there " he said earning a whine in response, " but I am hungry.. " jimin mumbled as he crossed his arms on his chest, " I know, sorry " the older laughed as he pinched the smaller cheek, " stop being cute, I am trying to focus here ".

The younger of the two just smiled, " anyway, why did we leave the kids? I didn't know they will be staying with your parents today " he said, waiting for his boyfriend response, " I thought we could enjoy some time alone, don't you think? " he said in a serious tone as he kept looking at the road in front of him.

Jimin felt his heart beat increase as he fixed his eyes on the road too, his cheeks turning red as he bit his lips nervously, jungkook glanced at him to see how flustered he was, he chuckled as he continued driving toward his house, ignoring the dirty thoughts that may invaded his boyfriend mind.

30 Minute Later

The two arrived at the older home after a long ride from where their friends wedding was held, jungkook rushed out of the car just to open the door for jimin, the younger smiled widely before he pressed a quick peck on his boyfriend lips, " you are so cute " he mumbled softly.

Jungkook laughed as he wrapped an arm around jimin waist, " as cute as your face earlier.. " he said before leaning near the boy ear, " so, how good was I? In your imagination. " he laughed but the younger just elbowed him before he hid cheeks feeling embarrassed.

The couple walked inside with jimin mumbling few words that the older didn't understand, " wait.. " jimin looked around before looking at jungkook, " the house smells.. " he mumbled before walking further inside, " kookie, did you burn something while cooking? It smells like food " he said but the older just rolled his eyes.

Jimin felt jungkook pulling his hand, " funny of you to assume I would burn something " he scoffed, " I asked one of my friends to send someone to prepare us a meal for tonight " he added, jimin was surprised but stayed quiet as he followed the male, " I hope you enjoy it ".

The couple walked out of the house, the younger eyes went wide when he saw the decorations that the older put in his garden, he had two small chandelier hanging above the table, flower petals and candles leading the way to the table, a worker that he recognize from the Jeon's house.

Jimin turned around with wide eyes, " what is all of this? " he asked confused, the older glanced behind the smaller before looking at his eyes, " dinner, let's go sit? " he offered his hand to the younger, jimin was feeling overwhelmed but still ...

Jimin turned around with wide eyes, " what is all of this? " he asked confused, the older glanced behind the smaller before looking at his eyes, " dinner, let's go sit? " he offered his hand to the younger, jimin was feeling overwhelmed but still walked next to his boyfriend toward the table, his small hand gently holding the taller hand.