💐||10

Author Pov.

A flash light flashing on him from behind after passing by a traffic enforcement camera, he was driving over the speed limit in hope to reach his parents house as fast as he could, his hand started sweating as his thoughts filled with the worst scenarios.

In less than an hour he arrived to his parents house, parking the car next to the door not even bothering to park the car probably or even kill the engine and just ran to the door, the door opened revealing one of the maids who came to open the door for him after getting a call from the main gate about jungkook arrival.

" where hymei and jiwoon?! " he asked as he panted, his eyes wondering all over the place feeling nervous, " sleeping, Mr.jeon is waiting for you in the living room ", to say jungkook was irritated? Angry? Annoyed would be an understatement.

He angrily walked toward the living room to see his parents talking to each other looking unbothered at all, " oh, you came? I thought you will be out with your friends " his mother said as she brought her attention to her son, " how could you? " jungkook asked ignoring his mother words.

Mr.jeon glanced at his son before taking his cup of coffee, " instead of sleeping around with others, take your kids back home and take care of them by your own. " he said in a serious tone, jungkook scoffed, " you could have just asked me to come pick them up, you didn't have to scare the shit out of me! ".

" when? After sleeping with some random person at that club? " he asked as he placed the cup on the table, " I think I just saved you from lowering your self worth " he said as the younger stayed still, eyes red as he tried his best to hold his tears, " why are you acting like this? ".

" is it because I declined that marriage offer? I told you my kids are more important than marriage! I won't marry some girl you find suitable and then let her hurt my kids in any way! If I ever decided to marry someone it will be when my partner accept my kids.. accept me as me.. a boy or a girl, and I am not letting you decide that for me ".

" Jungkook, I don't hate you or your kids, I am not picking some random people for you to marry, but you could at least give them a chance " he said as jungkook laughed, " really? Give them a chance? The last time I did that two years ago your friend stupid daughter called my babies a burden! Why should I bother with people who are full of themselves. "

" I will choose who I want to be my partner, I will raise my kids without your help, even with the extra work I am getting I will still raise them with care, no matter what you do you won't make me change my mind " he said before he turned to his mother, " if you want to see the twin call me and I will bring them but I won't let them spend the night again ".

" but jungkook- " the younger shook his head, " no mom, I am tired, I almost had a heart attack coming over thinking that my kids may have been hurt or worse, then what? They are sleeping and he just wanted me to come over so that I don't fuck around with someone? I have my own needs too ".

" I am not planning on making the same mistake, I won't have unprotected sex.. I am not a kid anymore " he said as he pushed his hair back, " you wanted me here to take them, and I am doing that.. " he blurted out before leaving the living room.

" hyunki? Why did you do that " Mrs.jeon asked as her husband frowned, " I was worried, you know I am bad with how I express my feelings and I am not sure how to do that... " he said feeling apologetic toward his son, " I want to discipline him but it seems like I am just pushing him away ".

" why didn't you at least tell him to pick his kids without worrying him " she asked as she sat next to her husband, " I don't know, I was going to tell him but I panicked and hanged up the call, I was worried about him but I am the worst " he whined desperately as she laughed.

" I don't even know if I want to comfort you two, both of you are stupid and bad at expressing yourselves " she chuckled slightly, " it's not funny.. he hates me " he said as she shook her head, " he loves you, he is just mad.. try to apologize once he calm down " she said as the older nodded.

__________
I just want to explain jungkook side of the story before anything happen so sorry for the lack of mentioning jimin.