💐||9

Author Pov.

Jungkook just got out of his parents house after dropping the twin, he had to go home and finish few files as his kids showered, he helped them change and pack their clothes and went to shower himself, he wore black jeans and a plain black shirt tucked inside his jeans and wore a leather jacket along with his black shoes.

While raising his two kids he got a habit of wearing dark clothes, he hardly buy colorful or light shirts in fear it get stained, it made him end up with dark gray, and rarely white. He was sure that if he ever get in a relationship his boyfriend or girlfriend will try changing his clothes color selection.

He arrived at the usual club where he and his friends always meet at, the place was crowded and had a long line near the gate from both sides, fortunately he was on the vip list so he didn't need to bother himself and stand in the line to enjoy a few hours inside.

The moment he stepped inside the club he could smell the scent of alcohol, smoke and lust. People were grinding on each other as the music played loudly, drinks were placed all over the place as some were ditched by their owners.

He reached the usual table to see his friends already there waiting for him, " jungkook, you are late! " yoongi laughed as he handed him a drink, the younger laughed as he nod his head, " yeah, that happen when you are your kids favorite " he joked as the other laughed.

" the crowd is a bit wilder tonight " jungkook said as he glanced at the dance floor, " I know right, they say there someone famous performing here tonight " namjoon said as jungkook nodded his head, " so jungkook " the older started gaining the younger attention.

" yes hyung? " the male said as he faced his friend, " I am sure you met jin but this is taehyung his friend " namjoon signaled at the boy, jungkook raised an eyebrow as he looked at taehyung, the two examined each other for five to six seconds before greeting each other.

" and this here is yugyeom, jin cousin " he said as the boy smiled shyly while looking at jungkook, a small frown was visible on his face as he glanced at namjoon, " I hope it's not what I am thinking about, I am just here for a quick night with some random guy " he said as namjoon sighed.

" it's not " he lied to make it less awkward as the boy kinda rejected the idea of being with the two boys, jungkook brought his attention on the dance floor trying to pick someone suitable but before he could leave yoongi stopped him.

" the night is long, stay with us for a while before going " he said leading jungkook to pout, " but it's not easy to fi- " namjoon rolled his eyes, " just stay jungkook, anyway it's all for the night like you said " he muttered annoyedly as the other frowned.

" ok, whatever " he crossed his arms over his chest as he sat there staring at the dance floor with a visible pout, the couple looked at each other as namjoon slowly leaned forward to whisper to his boyfriend ear, " he will be the death of me soon I swear ".

" yeah, see " jin laughed as he pointed at jungkook who managed to get a stranger sit next to him, namjoon felt extremely annoyed and worried about his friend, he knew why he was doing this yet he wasn't happy that he is choosing random people without knowing a single thing about them other than their name or maybe age.

Jungkook continued to flirt as he made sure to reduce the gap separating him with the girl, he normally won't go for a girl worried that the same problem may happen again but since he wasn't allowed to leave the table yet he would take anything over nothing.

The girl kept giggling shyly at few remarks jungkook made about her leading a grin to appear on his face at how easy she was, and by the way she was dressed it was easier for him to know what she was looking for, not exactly but somewhere near it, he wasn't convincing her for sex but he still needed a temporary stress reliever.

Jungkook leaned close to the girl staring deep into her eyes leading her cheeks to get redder, she was a bit tipsy from the drinks she took yet she never pulled back from the boy, he leaned closer and she just smiled before connecting her lips to his.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to deepen the kiss or not but he let her kiss him as she slowly abounded his lips to go for his jawline and neck, he closed his eyes trying to enjoy the kisses but a vibration in his pocket took his attention.

Jungkook frowned as he got his phone out, he gently pushed the girl away to check the caller id but she didn't listen so he pushed her shoulder back, " I know you are eager but my phone is ringing? " he said annoyed as she glared at him, " whatever asshole! " she muttered angrily.

" ok bitch? " he spat back leading her eyes to widen, he was annoyed and got a bit anxious when he saw that his father was the one calling, he glanced at the table to see yoongi and taehyung looking at the girl laughing as namjoon and jin talked.

" not funny " he frowned before answering the call despite the loud music playing ignoring the fact that the girl from earlier angrily stepped away from the table, " hello? " he said as he waited for his father to respond, " where are you? " the cold tone of his father sent shivers down his spine, " out with friends. "

" come home! Your kids- " before he could continue the younger stood up worried, " what happened to them! Are they ok?! " his questions made his two friends look at him worriedly, " just come over right now! " his father said before ending the call without explaining the situation to his son.

" hey everything is ok? " namjoon asked as jungkook felt himself panic a little bit, " I am not sure, sorry but I need to leave! " he said as yoongi stood up trying to calm him down, " want me to come too? " he asked but jungkook shook his head meaning no.

" no need.. I need to go " he felt his stomach twist as his heart clench at the sudden fear, " ok, call us if anything happens " yoongi said as the younger nodded before leaving not functioning properly as his thoughts were filled with the twin well being.

__________
I should be sleeping but BV3..
I was going to stop mid-episode
but idk what happened