💐||22

Author Pov.

Jungkook opened the door for jimin once they arrived back to his place, the younger smiled shyly and got out of the car, he turned to face jungkook who was smiling stupidly as he stared at him, " mm.. I had fun today.. " the younger started once he noticed that jungkook wouldn't talk any time soon.

" so did I, I am kinda sad that we had to end it here " he frowned as the younger giggled, " well, there always a second time.. " he said in a hopeful tone, even after what happened with the two of them, he wasn't sure if jungkook wanted a second date.

" I would love that.. but not sure if the second time will just be the two of us " he sighed as he remembered that he can't always depends on his friends to take care of the twin, " well.. if you are planning to bring them, I would love going to the amusement park ".

The look on jungkook face made the boy stop, his smile turned into a thin line before he lowered his head, it felt like he was really trying hard to get a second chance with jungkook but failing, and he failed to notice the admiration jungkook felt toward him.

Normally he had to get rid of his kids, no one even joked or considered going out with him and his kids on a date, while jimin was cursing himself for making the older uncomfortable, the taller was leaning closer to him, lips nervously pressing against each other.

He held jimin shoulders with both of his hands and pulled him close, he kissed his forehead before sliding his hands from his shoulders to the boy waist taking him by surprise, " your first kiss should be special.. with a person you love.. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable by kissing you on the lips.. hope you don't mind that I kis- " Jimin kissed jungkook on the corner of his lips, mostly on his cheeks.

" I don't " he smiled shyly as jungkook face turned red, he kept glancing between jimin eyes and lips, he really wanted to kiss him, but he didn't want to look desperate.. or taking advantage of him so he just let it end with the last kiss they shared.

" I will.. go inside, you need to pick the twin.. right? " he knew the answer but he just wanted to hear the boy voice one more time before he go, " I do.. next time I will make it up to you " he smiled as jimin nodded, " go inside now, I will leave once you do.. " he said as jimin shyly nodded for the second time.

The boy walked backward, eyes never leaving jungkook's, the older frowned as he reached to hold the boy, " you are really clumsy jimin " he sighed as the boy bit his lips feeling embarrassed, " please.. this time go inside while looking at where you are actually going " he chuckled as he turned jimin.

" but I- " jungkook interrupted him, " I know, so do I.. but I don't want you to get hurt.. go now " he smiled as he pushed the boy slightly signaling him to walk, jimin really wanted to argue but the way jungkook was made him stop and walk away.

He glanced back to see the older still looking at him, his smile never leaving his face, jungkook smiled as he waved his hands to the boy, jimin did the same before going back inside, he was happy by how the date went that he wished that he could re-live it.

" I hope that.. you feel the same too.. " he mumbled to himself as he got inside the elevator, jungkook on the other hand got inside his car and started driving toward namjoon house, it was getting late and he needed to pick the twins.

He smiled to himself as he remembered jimin words, his smile getting wider as he moved his head along the music, he was happy.. something he didn't get to feel much, for once? Someone actually made him feel proud of himself, if he could just say how much he loved being next to jimin? He would never get enough words nor time to do so.

__________
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
Thoughts so far?

The struggle of avoiding angst..
😂😂😂😩💔