💐||25

Author Pov.

A loud groan escaped jungkook as he slumped down on the chair, " finally, time hardly passed " he complained as namjoon laughed, " well, true. " he said as he sat next to the boy, jungkook sat up correctly while looking down, his tie gained his attention leading him to hold it as a grin surfaced on his face.

" stop being a freak " namjoon said as he nudged the boy, jungkook laughed, " I am not, it just.. I met jimin today.. " he said smiling, " you did? That good, and? " the older asked as he turned to the side, his focus is all on jungkook, " well.. my stupid ass was humiliated for not knowing how to tie a tie.. "

" but jae-eun always put a spare for you? " the older said confused, " I know! but because of my argument with my father I didn't let her come.. " he sighed as namjoon nodded, his eyes on the tie, " I guess he already taking his role as your future wife " he chuckled as he nudged the younger.

" shut up.. " jungkook blushed, the door opened gaining the two friends attention, " speaking of the devil.. " jungkook whispered once he saw his father and stood up,  namjoon awkwardly smiled before excusing himself.

" the files I assigned to you, I want them ready by the end of the week " he said as jungkook scoffed, " I am not a machine, and I cannot rush projects, even if you are asking other departments to edit and revise my work after I hand them over to you " he said blankly as he sat behind his desk, his hand reaching to his drawer to get his usb out.

" your mom wants to see the kids " he said avoiding jungkook words, the latter raised an eyebrow and looked straight at him, " I remember I have my own house? She can visit " he said before turning to face his computer.

" let them sleep over? " he said as jungkook looked at him, " and give me an opportunity to fuck? No thank you " he smiled sarcastically as his father sighed, " jungkook. " he called sternly as the other stayed quiet, " stop being stubborn " he argued but jungkook stayed still, " sorry, I need to work on your files, could you please leave me alone? " jungkook asked as politely as he could.

His father really wanted to argue with him more but stayed quiet and left, knowing that jungkook will just try to irritate him instead of complying to his orders, as soon as his father left he let out a loud cry, holding his head with both of his hands.

He found himself drifting from his problem with his father to something more calming, more beautiful.. jimin, he got his phone out, hesitantly moving his finger over the contact name, after a battle with his own mind, he finally dialed the number.

First ring, second ring, third ring.. just as he was about end the call the other line picked up, " jungkook? " jimin called softly leading a smile to take over the boy face, " you ok? " he asked as the older hummed, " mm.. did you need amything? " jimin asked carefully as the boy shook his head forgetting that the boy wasn't even near him.

" I miss you.. " he muttered shamelessly, jimin lips twitched as he placed down his drink, " it would be a lie if I said I didn't too.. " he replied as the older hummed in response, " I am really feeling down right now.. " he muttered as jimin listened.

" why? is it the meeting? " he asked worriedly, " no, my dad " jungkook said tiredly, " he is pushing me to my limit, I don't think I can handle it anymore.. " he continued as jimin stayed quiet, " you suddenly invaded my mind and I just couldn't not call you.. " he added.

Jimin blushed, " well, I am happy you did " he smiled as the older hummed, " is it your break or- " jimin cut him off, " yeah, it will end in few though " he whined leading jungkook to laugh, " better enjoy the few minutes we have left then " he said as jimin hummed, " we should ".

__________
I will try to double update tomorrow
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜