💐||26

Author Pov.

Jin was talking on the phone when namjoon walked inside their room, a smile spread on his face as he gestured his soon to be husband to come closer, namjoon was confused but still walked toward him, he wrapped his arm around his fiancée waist, the other kissed his lips before sitting down leaving the taller to go and change.

" jimin, ba- baby listen, I am sure he is just busy? " he said as the boy whined, " but it been few days and he didn't talk to me! Maybe he didn't like me that much? Or he found someone better the past few days? " the younger was rambling but jin himself was confused.

" ok, namjoon just came back home, let me ask him? " he asked, jimin sighed, " but I don't want him to think I am clingy.. or desperate " he said as the older chuckled, " you are! " he laughed as the younger whined, " I am not! ".

" anyway, let me see and I will call you back? " he said as the younger agreed, " sorry, say hi to joonie hyung " he said before ending the call, jin smiled and locked his phone, his attention now on namjoon who just finished using the bathroom.

" who was it? " he asked as he walked toward the bed, " jimin " jin said as he wrapped his hand around the taller neck, " oh, and? " he asked leaning close to jin trying to steal a kiss from him, " jungkook " he muttered before pecking namjoon lips.

" jungkook? What happened to jungkook? " he asked confused, " he just said that jungkook stopped dropping the kids to school? Hardly answer to his messages, and it is making him feel worried that he may have changed his mind and want someone else, other than jimin ".

Namjoon laughed, " believe me, he is just being insecure, jungkook been busy the past few days with the projects his father assigned to him, thats all. ", jin furrowed his eyebrows, " is it ok for him to work all alone? " he asked as the taller sighed.

" it wasn't supposed to be him alone, but they are just bad at communicating, jungkook and his father, I won't lie, they don't hate each other but the two are also stubborn and just bad at expressing themselves " he said as the shorter stayed quiet listening to him, " I am worried about jungkook though, he doesn't sleep much or eat, he been overworking himself that even I can't stop him " he said tiredly.

" well jimin is worried he been complaining to me for a while now " jin laughed, " but tell him, there's nothing to worry about, he is just busy with work ", jin nodded in understanding, " but you know, I am really happy for the two of them, jimin is really sweet and kind and not just because he is my friend ".

" I know, and the two seem to click just right, and I really hope that they will end up together " namjoon said as his fiancée nodded, " but you know who click right too? " he asked in a teasing tone leading a smirk to find it way toward the taller face.

" us? " he asked leading jin to laugh, " yeah " he said before connecting his lips to namjoon, " though we both know the answer, I really need a reminder.. a physical one " namjoon muttered seductively next to jin ear earning a chuckle, " ok needy boy " he grinned as they kissed, their bodies slowly molding into each other enjoying being close, and intimate.

________
Hope you guys enjoy it
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜