💐||24

Author Pov.

It was 6:30 in the morning, jungkook just finished taking a shower, he wore one of his best suits and tried to match it with a tie but there was one problem, he didn't know how to tie them, he always got help from the maids in his parents house when he was younger, the maid that come over to clean his house was supposed to have few ready for him.

But she didn't this time and that frustrated the boy, everyone tells him wearing a tie is the most easiest thing but he just can't realize it or understand it, he tried his best trying to tie it correctly, he fixed his clothes and hair before releasing a defeated sigh knowing the tie won't look even slightly better.

After he fed the two kids he helped them get in the car, he had a meeting at nine and he needed to be there at least twenty minutes earlier, he carefully drove toward the school as he heard his two kids discussing excitedly how they will spend their day with jimin, he felt slightly jealous but he couldn't say anything.

" hymei careful " jungkook warned the girl who kept jumping excitedly not aware of her surrounding, jiwoon sighed as he watched his sister jump around, between the two hymei was really hype, she loved to have fun and she feel quite depressed when she is instructed to stay still.

In the other hand, jiwoon prefer to enjoy everything peacefully, with less movement too, not that he was lazy but he just didn't open up easily to others so he prefer to keep a distance, though he is still young, the two kids walked toward the school gate with their father following them while carrying their bags.

" oppa~~~ " hymei shouted as she ran toward jimin who was almost near the school main door, " hymei " the boy smiled as he carried the little girl, his eyes immediately looking around for someone specific, jungkook couldn't help but to smile when he got to see the younger face.

" hey.. " he said shyly as he scratched his neck nervously, " hey " jimin said as she let down the girl, he was happy to see jungkook but he couldn't admit it so he just smiled as he examined jungkook body, it wasn't the right thing to do but something did get his attention.

" did you purposely tie your tie wrong? Or you just rushed out " he asked as he let a chuckle escape his lips, jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, eyes on his tie, and a pout on his lips, " excuse you, this was my best attempt on wearing it.. decently " he frowned as the boy laughed.

" jungkook, you always wear ties, how come today you wore it like this? " he said as he crossed his arms, covering his face with one of his hands as he talked, " smart of you to think I will ever tie my own tie " he said in a sarcastic tone, " appa can't wear a tie, jae-eun noona always help him ".

" jae-eun? " jimin asked, slightly.. jealous, jungkook noticed how jimin smile vanished, " yeah, she is my.. " he stopped when he saw the look on jimin face, he was really tensed and he wasn't even trying to hide it, " she works for my parents, but she comes once a week to tidy up the house ".

" I can't seem to understand how to tie my ties so she keep few ready for me for work, but I didn't let her come this week so I don't have any left.. " he pouted as he glanced at his tie " and my meeting later.. ", jimin giggled as he took a step closer, " well, if you want.. I can fix it? ".

He looked straight into jungkook eyes, the older unconsciously found himself holding the boy waist as he nodded, jimin smiled before averting his eyes to jungkook tie, gently unfolding it, few chuckles escaping his lips at jungkook failed attempt, " it's not funny.. I have a meeting and I almost made myself a fool ".

Jimin nodded, " but I guess.. I saved the day? " he asked as he laughed, jungkook really wanted to argue because of how jimin was teasing him but he couldn't stop the smile that took over his face when he heard his giggles, " all done " jimin said as he fixed the taller collar.

" thank you.. " he said as he leaned closer to the boy face, jimin cheeks turning red as he stare right back at jungkook eyes, " appa, we are late~~ " hymei whined as she pulled jimin away, " naughty appa, jiminie oppa is mine " she scolded her father before pulling her teacher away.

Jiwoon was as shocked as his father, the two sighed before their eyes met, chuckling as the older ruffled his son hair, " take care, if you need anything talk to jimin, he will contact me, ok? " he asked as his eyes turned toward hymei and jimin direction, " ok, bye appa " jiwoon hugged his father before running toward the two.

Jimin kept looking back at jungkook, he really wanted to stay longer with him but both of them had work, and he can't just flirt with him in front of the whole school while being surrounded by families and kids, the two eyes locked for a second, both stupidly smiling forgetting all their surroundings, but it all came to an end when jungkook phone ringed, he waved his hands before rushing back to the car.

__________
a double update as a sorry :(?