💐||30

Author Pov.

A heavy breath is all that can be heard, jimin panting hard as jungkook pressed his lower part on the younger, their erect members rubbing against each other as the older left open mouthed kisses on the younger neck, his teeth grazing the younger whenever he lowered his kisses to the boy collarbone.

Soft moans escaping jimin lips as he enjoyed the kisses he was receiving, he never thought that he would let someone touch him too fast, too easily, but being with jungkook made everything different, he was reaching his limit as he felt jungkook thrust on him trying to fasten the pace he is using to rub their members together.

Jimin held jungkook shoulder tight as he felt like cumming, his heartbeat increasing and so is his breathing, he started to sweat as he felt himself reaching the climax of his orgasm, a moan escaped his lips when he came in his jeans, a wet spot formed on the front side leading the older to chuckle.

" I didn't even touch you " he said teasingly as the younger pouted, " but that means I made you feel good, so.. " he smiled as he pecked the younger lips, " you did " jimin blurted out tiredly as he giggled, but confusion took over his face as he felt his vision getting blurry, a familiar sound calling him.

He felt as if he blacked out then opened his eyes to see the familiar face of his friend staring at his, " are you ok? " taehyung asked worriedly as jimin looked at him with wide eyes, he didn't answer and just raised his covers up, checking on his lower part before groaning when he saw what he feared, he came in his sleep, he had a wet dream about jungkook and he didn't know how to face the older anymore.

Taehyung started laughing when he realized what happened, " I came here worried and you- " he cut his own words as he laughed, " I can't believe you jimin! " he said loudly as he laughed, " it's not funny, shut up.. " the boy whined as he hid his face in embarrassment.

" oh my god jimin " the taller laughed as he sat down next to jimin, " you two didn't even kiss and you already having wet dreams about him? " he asked while laughing, " for your information, we did! " the smaller argued as he got out of his bed to get a new pair of underwear and shorts.

" you did? When?! " he asked shocked as the boy blushed, " today, he came earlier.. it got a bit heated I guess that why.. " he said shyly as the other looked at him with a smirk on his face, " what just happened was because your horny virgin ass finally getting some, and- " he laughed when jimin glared at him.

" see like I told you, he had a reason to push you away.. " he said as the smaller nodded, smiling to himself when he remembered the older words, " what is it? " taehyung asked curiously when he noticed the sudden change in his friend face expression, " he said I was a distraction, that why he will try to finish his projects before he takes me on a second date ".

Taehyung smiled as he started pushing the boy toward the bathroom, " it will give you time to forget that you actually had a wet dream where he fucked you " he laughed as the boy whined in response, " stop mentioning it taetae " jimin pouted, " never! " taehyung laughed as he closed the door on jimin face and went back to his own room.

__________
Hope you guys like it
I woke up to find one of the chapters coded into emojis and random text that seemed like a program code, I retrieved the original chapter but I think I am losing my mind.
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜