💐||23

Author Pov.

Jungkook arrived at namjoon house, with a smile on his face he walked toward the door, he kept remembering jimin and their date that he kept smiling to himself the whole way toward his friend house, he ringed the bell and waited, a minute later namjoon opened the door for him.

" I can tell already everything went well " he smiled as jungkook smile turned into a thin line feeling embarrassed by how happy and excited he was, " they are eating, so come in and tell me all about your date while we wait " he said to the boy as he pulled him inside, " bu- " namjoon shook his head, " nope, tell me! " he insisted.

The two got inside and walked toward the living room, jungkook sat down on the couch and pressed his lips tightly together not sure if he wanted to share the embarrassing moment he and jimin shared on the date earlier, " so tell me, how did it exactly go? " he smiled excitedly as he looked straight into jungkook eyes.

" it went fine.. " he embarrassedly said as he looked down, " jungkook, you were smiling stupidly while you waited for me to open the door, you want me to believe that it just went fine? " he asked as the boy pouted, " but it did.. " he started as he fiddled with his fingers.

" I actually enjoyed being around him.. I didn't want to leave him.. " he said embarrassingly leading namjoon to raise his eyebrows in amusement as he watched his friend, " it was easy to be with him.. I found myself getting closer and more intimate, and he didn't seem to mind " he blushed.

" so does that mean you two kissed? " namjoon wiggled his eyebrows as he nudged jungkook side, he found himself blushing harder as he muttered a loud " No! " he said before looking down, " well.. yes? but not on the lips, I kissed him " he said shyly as he glanced at his friend.

" you did? if not on the lips then where? " he smiled fondly, " forehead.. " he mumbled softly as he glanced at his friend face, " I know it's cheesy but I didn't want to kiss him right away, he deserves to be treated differently, different of how I treat my short night stands.. " he muttered the last sentence as quiet as he could.

" he is different, and I want to be able to show him that.. without making him question himself " he said as namjoon rubbed his back, " well I am sure he will understand your intentions " he smiled before he stood up, " just give yourself time, and I am sure you two will naturally click " he added.

" I am really thankful that I met him, he was really different from my normal dates, normally they will get bothered by the fact I dropped them home early because of the twin or if I talked about them, but he said that if I want to bring them next time, I can.. " he smiled weakly as he looked at his feet.

" and I can sense that he wasn't joking because he really is close to my kids, you know that jiwoon does not open up easily to strangers, and he did.. to jimin " he continued, " well he does seem different, and by what I heard from jin, he is a great person " namjoon said gaining the boy attention.

" you two are a perfect match, he was looking for someone that will cherish him and you wanted someone who will accept you as you, accept you as the father of hymei and jiwoon, and I have a good feeling about this, about you two " he smiled as jungkook nodded, " I feel so too " he added.

" appa~~~ " a voice shouted from the other room, it surprised jungkook but stayed still when he saw his daughter running toward him, " appa, I miss you, where did appa go? " she asked as the older laughed, " just went out with a friend.. did you behave well? " he asked in a playful tone before tickling her sides.

She was laughing loudly as she tried pushing him away, " hymei was good, jiwoon too " she said between her giggles, the older stopped as he hugged her, " good job " he smiled fondly as he saw his son approaching him, " let's go? " he said as he caressed his son head with his free hand.

" ok " jiwoon said as he ran to the other room to get his bag, " come on hymei, go wear your shoes " he said as the girl nodded before running away, following her brother to get her bag too, " thank you hyung, I am sorry if they misbehaved or something " he said to seokjin who sat on his fiancée lap.

" don't worry, they are really obedient and fun " he said as the boy stayed quiet, a proud smile on his face, " so, you and jimin? " he asked teasingly, jungkook blushed as he turned his face to the other side, " I- he-.. mm.. I will call the kids " he said shyly before leaving the couple who started laughing at his cute reaction.

__________
Sorry, this was supposed to be published yesterday, I fell asleep while editing it
😩☹️💔