💐||8

Author Pov.

" do you guys want to go clubbing tonight? " jungkook asked as he and his two friends were sitting together to eat lunch in the company cafeteria, " clubbing? Hymei and jiwoon will stay at your mom's? " yoongi asked as the younger nodded, " I really need to get laid, I have been so stressed lately ".

" isn't being in a relationship better than your club hookups? " namjoon asked leading the younger to frown at him, " yeah, like I haven't tried seeing someone the past five years? " he said sarcastically as namjoon sighed.

" well you didn't try for a while, you never know.. you may find someone if you try again " he tried to reason out as jungkook laughed, " didn't he tell you what he did when he dropped the flower crown? " yoongi laughed making the younger to frown as namjoon shook his head.

" anyway are you guys going tonight or not? " he asked as he took a bite from his food while glaring at yoongi who just laughed when his eyes met with the younger, " we have work tomorrow? " he said as the other nodded.

" we can go early, and leave early? " jungkook said in hope to convince the two, " I will check with jin, if he will come then I will too " he said as the two nodded, " well count me in, I need some actions in my life too " the oldest said.

" ok then, meet you at the usual club.. at 8:30? " he asked as he stood up, " sure but where are you going? " yoongi asked confused since the younger still didn't finish his food, " I have files that need to finish by the end of the day, see ya " he waved his hand before leaving.

" Mr.jeon have been wrecking him after he rejected marrying that girl " namjoon said, " wrecking him? With what? " yoongi asked confusedly, " remember the files that were supposed to be assigned to different departments the last two weeks? ".

" yea, what about them? " he asked as namjoon sighed, " yeah, jungkook have them all, he is working on them alone " he said as yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, " but he can't! " he reasoned out but namjoon just shrugged his shoulders " tell the two of them ".

" that not healthy, he been really busy lately, he haven't been resting much " the older said as namjoon nodded his head, " let's just hope that he actually find someone soon who will give both Mr.jeon and jungkook a reason for him to stop over working ".

" why don't you set him up with someone? Jin had few single friends last time we met " he suggested as namjoon furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember his boyfriend friends, " well that true too.. but not tae, he likes someone " he said as the older hummed.

" let me check with jin and see if we could do something, the problem is that he have kids, I am not sure if it will be easy to find someone who will understand and accept his kids.. " namjoon said as yoongi nodded in understanding, " let's try? You never know ", the younger hummed as they continued eating.

____

" clubbing? " jin furrowed his eyebrows, " yeah, jungkook mother taking his kids so he need a.. stress reliever " the taller frowned at the thought of his friend choosing random people to sleep with, " I don't want to leave him alone there, if you want.. you can invite your friends.. better if they single and love kids too " he smiled as he raised his eyebrow on hope jin will agree.

" isn't that too specific? are you trying to set him up with someone? " jin laughed as his fiancée frowned, " yeah.. but no one want to be in a relationship with a man.. with two kids " he sighed as jin nodded.

" it is hard to find someone who will accept that but I will try inviting my friends " he said leading his fiancée face to lit up, " but I don't do things for free " the older said as he pulled namjoon necktie, " I would hate not paying you back for your services " the taller chuckled slightly as he connected his lips to jin.

__________
it will get better..
🤦🏻‍♀️
I am trying to fix the way I write
but it's not working
😞💔