💐||52

Author pov.
few months later.

The day that the couple been waiting for has finally come, it was the day they will be each other lover, husband and family, the two worked so hard to maintain a healthy relationship where they are open to each other, and caring toward the other, there was a lot of sacrifices but all of it, wasn't for nothing.

All of their family and friends gathered on that special day, to witness the marriage ceremony between the two males, it was something not easy to commit to but the love they had made everything better, and even easier.. like every girl dream of a wedding where she will be treated as as a princess out of a fairytale, jin did too.

He may have been the type to be confident and always complimenting himself, but the fear of not being pretty or good enough on that day, was terrifying him, the judgement scared him, jin and namjoon been together for a while, and they love each other enough to take that step, though namjoon family were a bit bothered by his decision, he really wanted to show them all that jin is different but both of them were nervous.

The place looked like a scene from a movie, everything was white, decorated by different type of flowers that looked so elegant and pure, the ceremony was simple but everyone could see the effort that was put on to make it what it was, jin spent the whole week making sure that his wedding at least will be remembered, hoping it will go so well that it will be the night he will remember as his favorite.

He was now facing his tall husband, he had tears filling his eyes, he didn't think he will feel emotional but the fact that they are now officially married just now hit him, and it made him extremely emotional, though he was smiling his tears fell down his cheeks surprising namjoon who was enjoying his husband beautiful futures.

Jin looked up in order to turn but namjoon stopped him when he cupped his face, " hey, why are you crying? " the male asked worriedly, " I.. I am just happy " he said as he finally looked at the taller eyes, " really happy " he added earning the most beautiful smile ever from his partner, " does that mean, I can finally kiss you? " namjoon asked, slowly getting closer.

The male looked to the side, seeing that everyone was anticipating the kiss that was supposed to happen a minute ago, he nodded before he leaned close to namjoon face, their lips brushing against the other before the taller took his husband lips in his, savoring the sweet taste of jin strawberry lip balm.

" you taste delicious " he whispered on jin lips leading the older to chuckle before hugging him, ignoring all the people around them, they stayed still for half a minute before pulling away, they turned to look at their family and friends before they slowly walked out of the hall, not forgetting to shower the other with the simple, but powerful words " I love you ".

____
At the after party

Jimin and jungkook were dancing to a slow song that the DJ played, they were so lost in their own world that they didn't care about their surroundings, jungkook hands gently caressing his boyfriend sides as he left small kisses on his neck, letting the boy to release few heavy breaths as he talked to him.

" appa~~ jiminie oppa~~ " a voice interrupted their moment, the two stopped to see hymei running to jimin and hugging his leg, " appa, it's my turn.. " she said as she kept holding jimin, " no it's not " he said before rolling his eyes, " jiminie like hymei more, right oppa? " she smiled as she tugged on her father boyfriend hand.

" of course I do " he giggled before carrying the girl in his arms, " see hmph " she glared at her father with a pout, " oppa, can we eat cake? " she asked earning a nod from the male, " kookie, me and hymei are going to the buffet, ok? " he said while the older just pouted but nodded anyway.

Jungkook went back to the table and sat down on his spot, " you are going to do it today right? " he heard a voice whisper to him, he glanced to the side to see his mother, " for the millionth time, yes mom " he sighed, feeling slightly nervous at the thought of what jimin reaction my be.

" poor baby~ " she cooed, " I am not a baby " he frowned but his mother laughed, " I know, I was talking about jimin, he will have to be with you if he says yes " she pouted, " mom!! " he whined as a frown found it way on his face, " I am joking " she laughed but the male just kept his frown as he avoided looking at her.

He asked his parents to take care of the kids to have the house for him and jimin only, he wanted to propose but he was scared, it haven't been long since they started dating but he been feeling more attached to the boy as days passed them by, he wanted to try and take the big step though he knew it may effect their relationship if jimin says no, but he still hoped that jimin would accept him even if he was proposing too soon.

____
I will publish 53 and 54 tomorrow
💖💖💖💖