24

NASHS POV

I heard every single word that came out her mouth. I couldn't move, couldn't see, couldn't react. Part of me wants to forgive her but a cold and angry feeling came upon me. Somehow the voices in my head convinced me that this is all a joke, that she is lieing to me.

BELLAS POV

I came back to Nash and grabbed his hand again, suddenly he gripped my hand tightly

"N-Nash?" I choked

His eyes shot open and looked straight at me. I smiled but it soon faded away when the words came out his mouth.

"Get the fuck away from me." He said coldly

"Wait n-Nash?" I cried

"Don't touch me!" His voice raised as he let go of my hand

"B-baby please wh-" I begged

His eyes pierced my soul making me feel even guiltier. "Get. Out." He said through gritted teeth "Now! I hate you Bella" he yelled causing the nurse to walk in.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran down the halls with Cameron chasing after me. 'I hate you Bella' ran through my head over and over again.

"Bella!" Cameron called but I didn't stop, I kept going not being able to see where I was going, my vision was blurry.

I ran toward the balcony of the 4th floor. I kept running, I wanted to stop but I kept going. I stood right at the edge.

NASHS POV

I watched as she ran away in tears and the nurse rushed over to me asking a million questions. I saw Cameron chase after her.

This wasn't me.

I feel different.

I would never tell her to leave, I love her.

The nurse continued to do random stuff until I was left alone in this empty room. I could hear a faint scream in the distance. I wonder what was happening.

My whole body was aching, I tried to move but my leg was attached to something. I wanted to get out of here.

------------------

Short chapter because this is more of a filler, but if you haven't already noticed this book is coming to and end soon( probably 5 more chapters left idk for sure) I'll be updating tomorrow because I already have written the next chapter. ILY ALL !!!