Chapter 16

NASHS POV
*few days later*
It's the day. The day Bella is leaving me. We are currently at the airport waiting for the Que to board.
I held her in my arms until it was time. She let go of me I looked into we eyes, my eyes began to water as did hers.
"Goodbye." She mumbled
"Don't say that." I cried
"This isn't goodbye." I spoke as I wiped her tears
"I love you so much." She squeezed me tightly
"I love you more than anything. I'll wait a thousand years for you."
"Call me when you land okay?"
"Okay. See you later?" She sniffled
"See you later." I smiled and kissed her lips once more before she disappeared.
My whole world just left me. I stood there frozen.
-
-
-
I laid on my bed, thinking. Thinking about what is next.
*the next day*
I fell asleep earlier than usual the first thing I did was check my phone. I instantly frowned, Bella never called me. I began to worry is she okay? I called her phone and she never picked up.
-
-
It had been like this for a week until I received a letter.
It read - I got a new number call me. with the phone number displayed at the bottom
A sense of relief filled my body as I dialed the number.
"Nash?"
"Bella!"
"Oh my god I miss you so much! My mom gave my phone a new number without telling me and she deleted all my contact."
"She really doesn't like me."
"Forget her Nash. How is everything?"
"Better now that I know your okay."
"Face time?"
"Okay." I hung up and waited for her to call.
"Hello." She smiled, her beautiful face I miss her so much.
"Guess what?" She squealed
"What?"
"There's a music festival with weekend."
"I want to go" I pouted.
"Why can't you? You used to travel all the time without your parents"
"I know but-"
"Please ask."
"Ok I'll call you when she answers, I love you so much."
"I love you too" she answered.
I hung up, asked my mom. We argued for a while until she finally accepted. I've never been so happy. I called Bella to inform her.
-
-
The week that I hadn't talked to Bella, I cut. I was being bullied more and more each day at school. Thank god it's almost summer. I lightly felt the fresh scars, now regretting it.
I began to pack, i' leaving in 2 days. I wore many bracelets since I wouldn't want to wear long sleeved because it would be too hot.
I packed everything I needed and instantly let myself fall onto the bed.

-

FINALS ARE OVER THANK THE LORD, yeah sorry this chapter was short and dumb I quickly wrote it. It gets better
WARNING - this book will get very sad just saying.