four.

It was a gloomy day, the sun was nowhere to be found. The clouds covered the sky bringing darkness from above. I saw tiny droplets of rain lightly appear on the window as I focused on a random tree. I was deep into my thoughts. I was thinking about him.

"Arabella" a voice said but I ignored it.

"Arabella!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up to see Mr.Green as my desk.

"Oh yes?" I mumbled.

"Arabella, you need to pay attention."

"Bella." I said.

"Excuse me?" He asked confused.

"It's Bella."

He nodded and warned me once more before returning to the front board. It was the the second week of school, it has been a blur. I haven't made any new friends but I still have my best friend skylar.

The bell suddenly rang. "Have a great day." Mr.Green said.
-
-

I laid on my bed as I thought about Nash. How can I approach him? How can I get him to talk? I groaned in frustration.

I decided to get my mind off of things and logged onto YouTube. I looked through 'recommended for you' and a familiar face popped up. Nash's Face. The video was titled 'Magcon Memories.' What's Magcon? I clicked on the video and a slideshow of pictures of about 11 boys. That one familiar face popped up every time.
The music playing changed my mood, a single tear fell down my cheek. "What happened to them?" I asked myself. They all looked so happy.
After watching the video for a while I was encouraged to look up Magcon.
-
-
It turns out 'Magcon' was a group of 12 people. I learned only some names, Matt, Carter, Cameron, and Shawn. Magcon was broken up due to too much hate and a huge disagreement within the group, the article read.
I looked up Nash Grier. The article read. 'Teen Internet sensation sent innocent to hospital after a brutal fight.' And 'After magcon ended Nash Grier's name had faded into Oblivion.'
_
_
_
_
Wow so writing this is very depressing but I just thought about writing a sad Nash book. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it's boring but it's going to get very interesting. A vote would be very nice if you liked this chapter, also let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments. okayy i love you guys <3