six.

Nash Grier

"Hey cutie" a voice spoke from behind me. I turned my head to see the most popular girl in school. Her name was Clara.

"H-hey." Wow nice going. I wonder why she's talking to me?

"Call me." She winked and handed me a piece of paper. I slipped the paper into my pocket And smiled as I put my books away in my locker.

"Hey Nash." Bella walked up to me.

"Want to come over after school?" She asked

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

"Okay great cya after school." She engulfed me in a hug then strutted away.

Bella's house.

I laid on her bed as she took a shower. I wanted to do something important but I couldn't remember. Oh text Clara.
I searched for the paper on my pocket.
I typed in her number adding as a contact and began to type.

N- hey it's Nash
C- hey Nash how's your day.
N- better now.
C- cool, call me?
I called her, she picked up on the 2d ring.

"Hey faggot." A guy voice said.
Laughter broke on the other line, I hung up and let myself fall onto the bed.

Why me?

Why am I so dumb?

Bella's pov

After I dried my body I pulled on some shorts and a tank. I opened to the door to see Nash lying on my bed with an upset expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I dried my hair.

"Nothing." I could hear the hurt in his voice. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard.

"Tell me, for real."

He sat up and looked at his phone.
"Clara gave me a number and it was a guy, it was a prank." He spoke.

"Nash, I'm sorry."

"Nah, it's fine." He shrugged. We sat in silence for a bit.

"You know Bella, I really hate myself."

"What do you hate about yourself?"

"Every single thing."

"I love everything you hate about yourself." I smiled, he looked up at me, flashing a crooked smile. That beautiful smile.

"You really know how to make me smile." He laughed.

"Nash, your braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."

"I've stayed strong for so long, that I... That I'm close to breaking I can't take it anymore." He sighed, leaning his head against the headboard.

"I can't promise to solve all your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them alone." I smiled. "I'm always going to be there for you."

The biggest smile formed on his beautiful face, his blue eyes brighter than ever.

"My mother always said, everyone has someone in their life who makes them look forward to another day. I didn't believe her until I met you." I could feel him getting closer to me, he was now centimeters away from me.

Our lips connected sending chills down my spine and butterflies in my stomach. It was the best feeling in the world. He pulled away.

"You're the reason why I'm still here." He smiled.

-----------------------

Sooo this was so cute, this is a short chapter, more like a filler. Thanks for reading let me know what you think about the story in the comments and don't forget to vote :)
Love you guysssss