ten

* 1 week later *
There is a new girl at out school, her name is Sierra. Nash has seemed to put an interest to her, I'm positive they have a mutual feeling. Ever since I told Nash about how my mom feels about him, he has been distant with me..

"So i plopped into the pool and-" I stopped speaking when I noticed he wasn't paying attention to me, he was staring at her. I was beyond jealous at this point. Nash and I are best friends nothing more, even after we made out.
I looked at his eyes, I've never seen them so bright. He looked at her the way I wanted him to look at me.

Nash had been getting better, no more new scars I see, he's been a lot happier and outgoing all because of me not her.

Whoa Bella calm down.

"Bye." I whispered and walked away from him, I looked back at him he was still unaware I left.

I honestly like the quiet shy Nash better, I'm being selfish about this. I want the best for him, this is best.
-
-
-
"Hey Nash." I greeted

"Can I come over?" I asked

"Um.. Actually Sierra was coming over."

I felt anger boil inside of me. Are you fucking serious your going to turn me down for a girl you just met. I looked down at my balled up fists

"Oh okay I understand." I lied and walked off.
-
-
-
*at Bella's house*
I laid on my bed overthinking about Nash. What are they doing right now. What if they are hooking up. What if they are going to date soon. I had to mentally slap myself to come back to reality.

I decided to go for a walk. "Mom
I'm going out!" I yelled

"Not to Nash's house right?"

"No." I groaned. Ever since I got caught at Nash's house she's been acting like this. She doesn't even know him and she dislikes him. She doesn't understand everything we helped each other though.

I walked down to the park and took a seat on the bench. I closed my eyes and felt the light breeze blow against my face, the sound of the birds chirping and leaves rumbling down the street.

"Hey Bella." A voice yelled from down the street. My eyes shot open and adjusted to see Nash and Sierra walking toward my side by side.
I groaned and sat up with a fake smile.

"Hey." I said blandly as they took a seat next to me.

"Nash is great you know." She giggled annoyingly.

"No I didn't know that." I say sarcastically.

Nash shot me a 'cut it out' look.

"So how are you guys?" I acted like I cared.

"Good good." They spoke.

"Nash was telling me how nice you are, your mom and dad must love you."

"My dad is dead and my mom probably hates me." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" She asked

"Nothing." Could this get anymore awkward.

"Well." I stood up and turned my body toward them.

"I'm gonna get going." I did a small wave and walked off.
-
-
-
I ended up back in my room, once again. I stared at the ceiling until my phone vibrated.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bella come over please."

"I thought your hanging out with Sierra." I spat.

"She left, I need you here now."

"No maybe you should ask Sierra to help you." I hung up.

NASHS POV

Sierra had left. I like Sierra but not like that, she's really pretty and all but not my type, Bella is. I realized how much of a jerk I was today. Now Bella is mad at me, she hates me. I hate myself. A tear drop rolled down my cheek. I decided To go on vine, I saw posts about me. Why are they still making fun of me. Every single word I heard them say, I believed.

I closed the app and cried.

Then I had flashbacks and memories to all the bad things that had occurred in my life, I began to sob.

I decided to text her.

N- please come Bella please.

I had stopped taking my anti-depressants and now I'm sad. I stopped because I was getting better. But now everything is crashing down. I stared at the bottle of pills across the room.

"Bella hates me" I choked

"Oh my god." I sobbed

"My mother thinks I'm worthless."

"Everyone wants me dead."

"And most of all." I paused "I hate myself."

I walked across the room and snatched the bottle of pills from its location. I poured out the components into my hand.

"Third times a charm."

__________________