Chapter 14

*the next day*

I had arrived at the cliff and texted Nash to meet me here. I honestly don't know how to explain all of this.

I glanced at the peculiar coloring of the sky, the unusual hue and stillness of the air gave me a sudden sense of uneasiness.

I felt light rain droplets fall onto my skin, but I didn't care. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the droplets that were heavier fall onto my arms

"Bella?" A voice faintly was heard behind me.

"Nash?" I turned around wiping my tears with my arm.

He jogged towards me, scooping me up bridal style and attacked me with kisses. He stopped when he saw my tears.

"Baby what's wrong? don't cry" he wiped the incoming tears with his thumb.

He placed me down carefully. He stared deeply into my eyes.

"N-Nash" I sobbed lightly "I just found out that my mom and I moving to Miami" I looked into his eyes, his expression turned from happy to no expression.

"What?" He said in disbelief, shaking his head.

"For vacation? For summer?" He asked with hope

"No Nash." I grabbed his hand

"Forever?" His voice cracked.

"Until my grandma gets better."

His eyes began glassy, he wiped his eyes before the tears could fall.

"B-but you said you'll always stay by my side." He sobbed

"I am." I weakly smiled

He wrapped his arm around my waist, with my head upon his shoulder. We stood like this until we calmed down. He soon calmed but started to panic again.

"You can't leave." His voice cracked as he was on the verge of tears again.

"Please stay."

"I can't, I'm being forced." I stared blankly at the sunset, coloring the sky with the perfect shade of colors.

He groaned and grabbed his hair in frustration. "This can't be happening."

I placed my finger on his chin, moving it toward me. "Everything's gonna be okay."

His eyes looked down, his lip began quivering. "I-i" before he could speak I crashed my lips onto his. "It's going to be okay."

-

-

-

NASHS POV

After Bella told the news she went home because of her mom. I returned to my room and stared at the blank ceiling.

I felt the need to self harm, but I can't, I stopped for her.

She's going to forget about me, I know it. Everyone does. But she loves me she won't. I continued to argue with myself.

I soon began to doze off with Bella still on my mind.

-

-

-

*at school*

I walked down the hallway, I heard all the hate remarks toward me and pretending as If I didn't hear. The words had no effect anymore, I was used to it.

Exactly one week from today, is the day of Bella's departure. We have one week together, I need to make it the best.

I turned the corner and ran into a group of boys, the same ones that bully me.