seven.

After the kiss, we walked back Nash's house to watch a movie.

"Carrie?" He suggested

"No way, that makes me deeply sad."

"Why?"

"It just does"

"Okay then, how about...."

"You pick one while I make popcorn okay?" I spoke.

"Alright."

I set the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. As it popped I randomly thought about Nash. I always randomly think about him, I just want the best for him.

When it beeped I poured the popcorn into the big red bowl, grabbed coca cola and headed upstairs.

Nash already had the movie in and was Laying on his bed. He scooted over and patted the open space next to him.

"So what movie?"

"The conjuring."

I scooted closer to him and gulped.
"Don't like scary movies? He laughed

"No." I mumbled

He wrapped his arm around my waist "it's okay, I've got you." Feeling his body next to mine made me feel safer
About an hour into the movie I felt sleepy and dozed off still in his arms, to the sound of his heartbeat.

I slowly opened my eyes, scanning my surroundings to remember where I was.

"Shit." I mumbled and slowly escaped out of Nash's grip. I checked the time. It read 12:31, My mother is going to kill me.

I heard a light mumble come from him. "What's wrong?" He mumbled.

"I need to go." I grabbed my bag.

"No stay please?"

"You don't understand, my moms going to kill me."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah bye Nash." I ran out the house.
-
-
-
I slowly opened the front door of my house, It was completely dark.

"Where have you been?" My moms voice spoke, startling me.

"Umm, I was out."

The lights turned on, her arms were crossed.

"No shit Bella, where were you?" She spoke through gritted teeth.

"I was at Nash's house" I mumbled

"Doing what?"

"We watched a movie then I fell asleep."

"That's all?"

"Yes mom." I groaned.

She came closer to me raising her hand. She slapped me across the face,
Causing me to fall back and hit my head against the wall.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that." She pointed at while towering over me.
I felt my nose with my hands looked and at them, they were covered in blood.

"I don't want you too see this Nash kid again." She stormed out the room.

"But he needs me." I mumbled and whined in pain. "We need each other."