26.

...3 days later

Veronica

I completed my hygiene routine as I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my hair and my robe wrapped around my body.

I dried off quickly as I lotion my body then got back into bed with Sincere, getting comfortable.

"Wake up, babe." I said to him as I played with his eyelids.

"Stop, V." He fussed, trying to push my hands away.

"Wake up then." I said being annoying.

"What I say?" He went on with his eyes still closed.

"What I say?" I mocked him as he licked his lips, clenching his jaw.

I knew I was making him mad but I missed him, he slept all day yesterday when we got back. I knew he was tired from the conventions and traveling so much but I just wanted some time with my baby.

"Sincere." I pouted as he began to snore softly.

I pulled at his extremely long eyelashes, opening one of his eyes.

"Stop." He spoke sternly as he grabbed my hand roughly then kissed it.

A few moments later, he had began to snore again. I smacked my lips, turning away from him roughly as he huffed, pulling me to him by my waist.

"You got an attitude?" He asked, gripping my butt as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Because I can fix that fa' you." He said, smacking my butt as hard as he could and I screeched.

"Ah, babe!" I screamed, whining as he began to rub it softly.

"Turn back around and lay on me before we have a fuckin' problem." He said as I giggled, turning back around to him and his eyes were still closed.

"Can you please wake up, babe?" I spoke softly, caressing his face and he nodded as his eyes fluttered open slowly.

I smiled looking over his face as he looked over mine.

"Good mawnin' baybeh." He said to me.

"Good morning." I spoke back as loud banging could be heard from downstairs.

We both sighed as he closed his eyes tight before opening them again and sliding out of the bed. I watched as he stretched his body out before walking out of his room.

I laid there, waiting for him as my phone began to ring loudly. I turned around to grab it and I looked at the caller I.D, realizing it was the shop.

"Hello." I answered, laying flat in my back.

"Hey, V. It's Halo. I was just calling to remind you about the cash drop." She said and I nodded.

"Yes, I'll be there to do the cash drop sometime today." I told her.

The cash drop was when I went in to collect all of the shop's earnings. We usually only did cash drops when both the register and vault were full.

BOUJEE (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara