29.

..next week

Veronica

I stretched my body, fluttering my eyes open from the long and peaceful sleep I'd just had. I sat up, noticing the other side of the bed was empty. Getting out of the bed, I walked to the bathroom and used it before completing my entire hygiene routine.

Once I was finished with everything, I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone to call Sincere.

"V, you up?" Joy startled me, walking in as I put my phone to my ear.

"Yeah." I said to her, covering my bare body with the covers.

"Hey, boo. Sincere told me to tell you he was going to the barbershop to get a shape up." She said and I nodded once I realized he left his phone on the night stand.

"Okay, are you going to this family reunion/get together with us?" I asked her and she nodded before walking out.

Sincere's family get together was today and I would be meeting a bunch of his family members. I was a bit nervous but not too much because of the pep talk he already gave me.

I sighed, looking around the room at all my stuff. I've been basically living out of suitcases here. The month was already up, I've been living with Sincere for a full two months now. We haven't even spoke about it, we just let it pass. I knew Sincere didn't want me to leave and I didn't want to either. I think it might be time for us to just make this permanent but we'd have to sit down and talk about it thoroughly.

Interrupting me from my thoughts, Sincere's phone buzzed on the nightstand as I stood up to get it. I looked down at the incoming call and there was no name just a simple heart emoji so I knew that it was his grandma.

"Hello." I answered.

"Veronica?" She asked.

"Yes, it's me." I smiled.

"Hey, baybeh." She spoke happily.

"How are you?" She went on.

"I'm fine." I said to her.

"How has my crazy grandson been treating you?" She asked and I giggled.

"He's been doing alright." I joked while she laughed.

"Where is he?"She asked.

"He's not home right now, he just left his phone here." I told her.

"Oh okay, well I'll see him later at the party." She said.

"Okay, I'll still tell him you called when he gets back." I told her.

"Okay, baybeh. See you later on." She said to me.

"Okay." I said as we hung up.

Sitting his phone back down, I looked at it for a while contemplating if I should go through it or not. I've never went through his phone before but I was just curious. Plus, the lack of sex had my mind playing tricks on me.