40 pt. 2

Veronica

"Where to first?" I asked Tati, putting my seatbelt on as we got into her car.

We watched as Sincere pulled off before she looked over to me.

"We can go to the hair salon first. Are you calling your nail girl or you're going to the nail salon?" She asked me as I looked out of her rear view mirror.

"Hold on." I said to her, unbuckling my seatbelt.

Her eyes looked in the same direction that mine were as I got out of her car.

"Sis!" She called me as I slammed the door.

I watched as Myiesha walked down the street with two other girls by her side. I'd told myself when I caught her, it was on sight because of everything she's done. I'd had enough of this girl and this ass whipping was long overdue.

"This bitch again." She smirked as if I was a joke.

Wasting no time, I ran up on her and told her to drop her shit.

She laughed, dropping her bag of whatever she'd just gotten from the corner store.

"What's up, bitch?" She said to me.

"Sis!" I heard Tati call me once I swung and we started going at it.

I heard a lot of yelling and screaming once we started fighting but I wasn't letting up for nothing. She disrespected me, assaulted my boyfriend, ruined my car and so much more, it was only right I did this hoe in.

I was letting all of my anger out on her and I didn't plan on stopping until the bitch was dead. Once I got on top of her, it was over. I punched her directly in her face over and over again.

"Yo, break that shit up!" I heard a man's voice yell.

"No. Let them fight, this is long overdue." I heard someone say as people began to try and break it up.

"No, she's pregnant!" I heard my sister yell as she tried to pull us apart.

"Myiesha is too." Another person said.

Finally snatching us apart, I breathed heavily looking over at Myiesha's bloody face. There was blood everywhere.

"Alright, it's over!" Someone yelled as Myiesha tried to break free from being held back.

"Damn." Some guy spoke, looking at the both of our faces.

"Come on, V." Tati spoke upset.

Pulling me towards the car, she got me in and she pulled off immediately so that I wouldn't get out and beat Myiesha's ass some more.

"V, your face." She spoke, shaking her head.

"What's wrong with it?" I panicked, looking into the mirror.

I was so pissed off, I hadn't even realized my right eye had a huge bruise under it and it looked like it was turning black. I didn't feel it because of my adrenaline.