34.

..filler

(Jasmine and Aja in the MM.)

Veronica

I sat up in the bed, calling Sincere for the hundredth time. It was currently 11 o' clock at night and he still wasn't home. The only reason he wasn't home yet was because he knew he was in trouble and he wasn't ready to face me yet. I'm not a stupid girl, as soon as I heard that one of his employees allegedly murdered Charles, I automatically knew he had something to do with it. He can never just let things go, he always has to retaliate.

To: Sincere❤️

Wya? Answer your phone Sincere.

I shook my head, locking my phone and sitting down onto the dresser. A few moments later, my phone rang and it was him.

"Hello." I answered.

"Yeah, baybeh. I'm down the street." He said and I scoffed.

"Did you see the news?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Yeah, that's crazy." He said and I squinted my eyes.

"So you knew nothing about this?" I asked him.

"Listen, baybeh. We can talk when I get in, Aight? Come open the door fa' me." He said as I stood to my feet.

"Okay." I agreed as I hung the phone up and made my way downstairs.

When I got to the door he wasn't there yet so I stood in the doorway for a while, letting the warm summer breeze hit my naked body that was covered with a silk robe. A few seconds later, I saw his black Porsche pull up as he blasted Meek Mill. He parked roughly as I watched him. He then cut the engine and got out of the car. He made his way up the long staircase, finally making it to the front door.

Wassuh, baybeh." He smiled, lifting me off my feet as he hugged me.

"Hi." I smiled as he placed a long, lingering kiss onto my lips.

He closed the front door and locked it as he pulled me to him again.

"Look, I don't want to argue tonight." He said and I nodded.

"I agree, babe. So just tell me the truth." I said to him.

"Do you have something to do with what's going on?" I asked him and he looked at me for a while.

"Did you?" I asked and he nodded, turning to walk away from me.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief, I honestly wanted the answer to be no.

"Yes, V." He said to me and I looked at him with wide eyes.

This is the second person, we haven't even been together a full year yet and he'd been involved in two killings since we got together.

I shook my head as I walked up the staircase and he was right behind me.

"Don't be mad, baybeh." He warned but I was mad because I didn't want him getting in trouble.