40. Pt 1

Veronica

"V." I heard someone call, waking me from my slumber and I jumped once I saw a figure in front of the bed with a hoodie on.

"Sincere?" I gasped, holding my chest.

"Yeah." He replied and I sighed as he opened the curtains.

"Why you got it so dark in hea'?"

"The sun is too bright." I fussed.

"You was sleep, baybeh?" He asked and I nodded, wiping my eyes.

"It's the middle of the afternoon." He chuckled and I shrugged.

He got into the bed beside me and pecked my lips multiple times.

"What took you so long? That was way longer than an hour." I spoke as he put his head into the crook of my neck.

"Me and yo' mama had to handle some business." He said and I shook my head, closing my eyes.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Downstairs waiting for us." He told me and I nodded.

We were quiet for a few minutes as he lifted his head to peck my lips again.

"Get your sneakers out of the bed, Sincere." I said as he smacked his lips, standing to his feet.

I watched as he took his shoes off then pulled his hoodie over his head.

"Take a shower with me." He told me as I looked up at him.

"I already showered and my mom's waiting on us."

"Oh, you thought I really wanted to take a shower?" He asked and I smiled.

"So what is it that you want?" I asked cluelessly and he chuckled.

"Baybeh, stop playin' with me and come get in the shower with me." He said walking into the bathroom and I got up to follow.

Walking into the bathroom, I sat on top of the toilet, shivering as he got the water started. It was freezing in this house, the air was on blast because I was too lazy to go downstairs and turn it off.

"Cold?" He asked me and I nodded.

He turned on the hot water as the steam began to fill the bathroom.

I stop to my feet as we both undressed ourselves. I had on one of his shirts so I just pulled it over my head.

He pulled me close as our bare bodies came in contact. The steam and the warmth from his body made me warm.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my ear as he gently bit my earlobe.

Letting a soft moan slip from my lips, he pulled away and guided me into the shower.

The hot water splashed onto our bodies as I took a seat on the small marble wall chair, letting the water splash onto me.