46.

1 week later

Sincere

My phone rang over and over as I sat at the island waiting for V to get home. She went to her salon a little over an hour ago to handle some business and I was just waiting for her to get back because I was ready to get this shit off my chest. It was eating me alive, I couldn't even believe I really did this dumb shit to my girl.

"What?!" I snapped, answering my phone after over 100 missed calls.

"Where is Bullet? You need to tell him that I'm pregnant!" Paola snapped into the phone.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, I just found out yesterday so tell him to call me or I will be taking a trip to Jersey to ruin the both of your lives." She snapped.

"I ain't touch you, so this shit don't have nothin' to do with me shawty." I told her.

"Well you came to LA without your wife's permission to see me, so.." She trailed off.

"Don't flatter yourself, ain't nobody come fa' you. I came to make my money." I explained to her, which was true.

"Yeah, well you heard what I said. Have your boy call me or I will be out there tomorrow." She said before she hung up.

I shook my head, scrolling to Bullet's contact.

"Yo." He answered.

"You're luh' shawty keep callin' me, I'm about to end her."

"Who, Penelope?" He asked confused.

"Nah, shawty from LA." I told him and he laughed.

"Oh, yeah. She can't resist a nigga. I told you I got that effect on women." He joked and I smacked my lips.

"Yeah, well shawty said she pregnant." I told him and he got quiet.

"What? That bitch lyin'. I strapped up."

"I don't know man, she sound like she was serious. I'm about to give her yo' number though, she keep callin' me to deliver messages and shit." I told him and he sighed.

"Nah, don't give her my number cuh." He said.

"Shawty threatening to come out hea' and fuck up everything we got goin' on. I can't afford to lose my family or have my name dragged through the mud bro." I explained to him.

"She ain't gon' do nothing, she just talking." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't trust it, I'm just gon' tell my girl what went down when she get back home." I told him and he smacked his lips.

"Come on, you know she just gon' go run and tell Joy everything. I'm tryna work on somethin'."

"I'm not keepin' this shit from her any longer." I told him.

"That's cause you scared of her with yo' bitch ass." He joked and I smacked my lips.

"I don't give a fuck.." I trailed off, chuckling.