36.

I see there's less V slander now, huh?😭😂🌚

No but fr fr, this chapter long as hell so enjoy.❤️

*not edited so excuse errors.

..1 week later

Veronica

"Do you even need these, sis?" Tati asked me.

"Girl, yes I need them." I laughed, snatching the box of condoms out of her hand.

"Freaky bitch." Joy teased.

We were all sitting on my room floor, packing up suitcases and boxes. I was officially moving in with Sincere and I can't lie I was extremely nervous but excited nonetheless.

"V, let me have this." India whined as she came out of my closet with a dress in her hands.

"I haven't even had the chance to wear it yet." I said to her as I put my heels in a suitcase.

"Bitch, half of the stuff in your closet hasn't been worn." Tati and Joy said at the same time and I smacked my lips.

"Please, V. It's so pretty and you're never going to wear it." Indie said to me and I rolled my eyes because I knew she was right.

"Go ahead, Indie." I laughed, flagging her.

"Yes." She dragged, putting it up against her body.

"You just better wear it for your new man." I said to her.

"Right." Tati butted in.

"And, when are we going to get to meet this man?" Joy asked.

"Girl, about that..." Indie trailed off.

"What?" We all spoke in unison.

"He told me he really liked me but I had too much baby daddy drama." She spoke sadly, sitting the dress down.

"That's not your fault though, Ant's a dumb ass." Tati spoke up as Joy and I nodded.

"I know but I understand where he's coming from, Ant got him beat up for nothing. I'm just tired y'all, I think I'm just going to stay single and not date for a while." She admitted, sitting down with us.

"Girl, fuck him. He has a whole other family, you shouldn't have to sit home and be depressed while he's out making new babies." I spoke up.

"I know but I'm not trying to get anybody else hurt." She said.

"Ant is really crazy y'all." She went on and we all shook our heads.

"So him and the girl are officially together now?" Joy asked and she nodded.

"But he's still bothering you?" She went on and India nodded again.

"That's so fucked up." Tati scoffed, putting my stuff into a box.

"And he's starting to act different towards Laila." Indie spoke and I raised my eyebrows.