4.

Veronica

"V, I can't believe your really going on a date with Sincere." My sister over exaggerated as I got ready in my walk-in closet.

She sat on the small white couch as I stood in the mirror, figuring out what I wanted to wear.

"It's nothing serious." I assured her so that she wouldn't get her hopes up.

"Whatever you say." She chuckled, scrolling on her phone.

"Do you think this is too much?" I asked, looking at my body in the white bodycon dress I had on.

"You look good." She said looking up from her phone.

"But, it's giving me sex." She said truthfully and I nodded agreeing with her.

"Right, I don't want to give off the wrong impression." I said taking it off.

"How about this one?" She asked taking a dress off the rack.

It was a small black Fendi dress that I'd never worn, it still had the tag on it.

"Bitch, you still have tags on most of this shit." She said.

"I know, I don't go anywhere so I never have a reason to wear any of this." I admitted, sliding the dress on.

I looked in the mirror and I instantly liked it, it didn't expose too much and it hit every curve making me feel sexy.

"Okay, how about this?" I said looking into the mirror at Tati.

"Yes, that's the one." She said nodding, taking it in.

"Okay, now shoes..." I trailed off and she huffed making me laugh.

**
..1 hour later

It was currently 5:32pm and I was finally dressed, I had my makeup on and I was ready to go.

"Alright, don't go getting pregnant now little sister." Tati said hyping me up as I walked to the front door.

"I'll see you later." I laughed, opening the front door.

"Have fun and don't be rude!" She yelled as I closed the door behind me and made my way to my car.

Sincere asked to come and pick me up but I refused because I didn't know him well enough and I really didn't want him to know where I lived. Granted, he's Tati's friend but I just didn't feel that comfortable yet.

I hopped into my Benz, starting it up and pulling away from my house. I hoped that this date went well because I haven't been on a date in ages. I wasn't expecting too much out of this, I just wanted to have a good time with good vibes, nothing more.

I made my way to the place we were supposed to meet and made it there by 6:00pm.

My phone then buzzed as I parked my car.

From: 484-001-1000
Where you?
-6:00pm

To: 484-001-1000
I just got here.
-6:01pm