32.

Ayo, Get off V yall.😭 stop dragging my good sis.

..1 hour later

Veronica

Sincere and I both put on our clothes as I breathed heavily from the sex we'd just had. We ended up finishing but we didn't make love like we usually do. We didn't kiss, talk or exchange I love you's. I didn't even get mine, he just got his and he was done.

"If you didn't want to have sex with me, you didn't have to." I said slickly as I rolled my eyes.

"If I ain't want to fuck you V, I wouldn't have." He spat back throwing the condom away and my eyes went wide.

I shook my head, tucking my lips as I got my clothes on and laid down in the bed. He did the same without saying anything to me, he didn't even look my way. He then hit the light, making the room completely dark.

"Are you still taking me out?" I asked barely over a whisper.

"Yes." He spoke dryly and I nodded as I turned my back to him.

I waited for him to pull me to him like he usually does when we're mad at each other but he didn't so I knew that he was really upset about this. I sighed trying to figure out how I could fix this but there was nothing I could do, I was right about this. We weren't ready for a baby and that's that. I wasn't trying to be smart when I asked him to put on a condom, I just want to protect myself. Especially with me knowing how it is when you really want a baby, I did crazy things to try to have one.

The room was quiet and I thought he'd fell asleep until I heard his phone play a video from Instagram.

"What time are we going out?" I turned around to look at him and he was laying on his back, scrolling his phone.

"Come on, we're going now." He said as if I was being annoying or something.

"Well, if I'm annoying you, we don't have to go anywhere. Matter fact, I can take myself." I said to him, swallowing hard.

"Man get dressed, V." He sighed as I stood up and looked at him for a while.

I decided to not even say anything as I went to complete my hygiene routine.

**

At the restaurant

We were now at this elegant restaurant and I had a smile plastered on my face when I really wanted to cry. Sincere was being a complete asshole tonight, he wasn't speaking to me at all and he didn't hold not one door for me when he usually does with no questions asked.

"Hello, guys. My name is Lucét and I am your waitress this evening." The waitress spoke and Sincere looked from her to me before smirking.

"What can I start you guys off with?" She asked.

"You can brin-" I started but Sincere cut me off.

"You can bring me a water, baybeh." He said to her while licking his lips and she smiled, nodded her head.

"I love your accent, where are you from?" She asked him and he bit his lip.