30.

..filler

Sincere

I huffed as she sucked on my Piece, pushing her head away as best as I could.

"It's so big." She smiled as she continued and I tried my hardest not to enjoy it.

"Shit." I groaned, feeling guilty as hell.

I then pushed her head as hard as I could and she hit her head on the steering wheel.

"Sincere." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Stop acting like you don't want me." She snapped, looking at me.

"Bitch, I don't want you." I slurred as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You know what, fuck you!" She snapped putting her clothes back on angrily as I watched her.

"You really like that bitch." She went on, shaking her head.

"I can't wait to tell her about this." She scoffed, getting out of my car and slamming the door.

I sighed deeply, fixing myself. All I wanted to do was get home to my girl and tell her what happened before that bitch could. I knew V was going to be mad regardless but I rather she hear it from me than her.

**

..1 hour later

Veronica

I laid in bed half way sleep as I heard the guys downstairs talking extremely loud and playing music. I closed my eyes tight as I heard the room door open. The room was dark but I could hear Sincere stubble into the room. He sighed as he fell face first into the bed. I chuckled to myself as I sat up to look at him.

"I see you had a good night, babe." I said to him.

"I need to talk to you." He said to me.

"Okay, what's up?" I said to him.

"I fucked up." He slurred.

"You did what?" I asked, completely confused.

I waited for him to answer but soon after he was snoring.

I sighed, shaking my head as I got out of the bed and took his sneakers off. I then got back into the bed and pulled him to me as much as I could.

"Heavy ass." I said to myself, furrowing my eyebrows once I realized I wouldn't be able to get him all the way on the bed.

I just cuddled him as much as I could until I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

..the next morning

"Baybeh." I heard Sincere's voice as I woke up, fluttering my eyes open.

"What?" I whined as he kissed my cheek, multiple times.

"Wake up, I need to talk to you." He said as I rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly.